• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Aaron87

1. Aaron87

rota grid drifts

I've seen a fair few with 16's on mate and they seem to be ok, maybe someone with first hand experience could confirm this??
  2. Aaron87

rota grid drifts

Couldn't agree more, stay well away from 18s. I quite like the idea of 16s actually, never really thought about downsizing.
  3. Aaron87

rota grid drifts

I'm looking at doing the same, however getting 17x8.5. I would imagine rolling the arches would be worthwhile doing even if not desperately needed just so you have less rubbing etc when cornering hard at high speeds.
  4. Aaron87

VRX's Honda Civic Type R EP3

Those Rota Grid Drifts look absolutely amazing! How on earth did you make 9.5" rims fit into the arches? I'd love to have a look like that!
  5. Aaron87

A standard EP3.

Seriously clean car mate, you've done a fantastic job tidying it up! What did you use for the headlights? Mine are looking even worse than that!
  6. Aaron87

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Damn! How on earth did you get them to fit in the arches? I was a bit skeptical about getting some 17x8" ones under there!
  7. Aaron87

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

What widths are you running on those bbs? They look sick!
  8. Aaron87

emmsyluv's Milano Red EP3 <3

Thanks for the info, I'll get in touch with them once I've got some pennies sorted out for it!
  9. Aaron87

I'll keep looking around, just trying to find the right one so I can point Santa in the right direction ;)
  10. Aaron87

Is your spoiler from Knight Racer then?
  11. Aaron87

Yeh i've been looking at the Knight Racer one, seems to be the better of the replica ones. There's a company that does them for £165 on eBay but I'm not sure I trust them for good fitment!
  12. Aaron87

Is that a rep spoiler? Looking at getting one myself but not sure which one to go for. I'm on a fairly low budget but I don't want to buy something that's just rubbish!
  13. Aaron87

my supercharged premier edition

Looks much cleaner now mate, you've done a good job with it so far. Also, it's only one word that you've spelt wrong in your first post. I don't think it's really that much of a drama that requires spamming this thread with complaints is it?
  14. Aaron87

My Facelift Cosmic Grey EP3

Beautiful EK4 mate, and that lap looks awesome fun!
  15. Aaron87

JapanZek`s EP3 #36599

Looks great mate! Really like those wheels too.
Back