• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by aaronn

1. A

Aaron's NHB EP3 (hondata reflashed and evo 9's fitted)

Really like the wheels How much were they if you don't mind me asking
  2. A

My JRSC Satin Silver EP3

I'm in Morden Surrey mate. You're welcome to come down for a spin in the motor to see if a jrsc is enough for you
  3. A

74mm tb on Jrsc? Does it need ported

sorry to hear what happend man atleast you are ok
  4. A

My JRSC Satin Silver EP3

Every turbo car i have had i also got used to also its not for that reason. i just want more power and it doesnt seem cost effective to go aftercooled when i can sell my kit on and top up for a turbo kit :)
  5. A

Engine ticking.

Exhaust manifold
  6. A

My JRSC Satin Silver EP3

so today got round to fitting my facelift headlights and hid kit :) is facelift front bumper and grill straight fit/swap ?
  7. A

My JRSC Satin Silver EP3

Yeah Its only got 58k miles why I would I break it lol
  8. A

My JRSC Satin Silver EP3

Breaking how? The supercharger will be up for grabs as I'm going turbo And preface lights up for grabs to
  9. A

My JRSC Satin Silver EP3

When i first got the car the exterior had been looked after really well as had the engine and the bay was spotless. The interior on the other hand was nasty as it had been smoked in and im a non smoker. I got the bucket of water and multipurpose cleaner fragranced with febreeze and a jcloth and...
  10. A

Turbo or supercharger???

Volkswagens tsi style but with 9000revs haha
  11. A

Are LSD's that good!

My previous two cars both had a lsd And it is a must it will be one of the first things i buy for my car now
  12. A

K20A3 Valve Clearance Adjustment

Luckily mine had just been done by honda And something to do with replacing tappets
  13. A

My K swapped Yellow DC2 - Selling soon :(

haha i like the reply :)
  14. A

74mm tb on Jrsc? Does it need ported

good luck bud. how much did the cooler conversion cost ? reading this thread has made me decide to get my car dynoed again at srr as mines a cpl car :-/ im thinking to get a cooler and watermeth and maybe get her mapped again at tdi
  15. A

My K swapped Yellow DC2 - Selling soon :(

that looks immaculate. bet you surprise a few heads in that :) how did the k20 swap effect the handling ?
Back