• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Adam_typer

1. A

Ep3 dreaded misfire help

0.45v closed 4.5v open 👌I even tried messing around with it still don't make a difference 😩
  2. A

Ep3 dreaded misfire help

Done the valve clearances today all didn't seem to bad. It seems to be OK when it's cold then started missing.. Code p0123 came up aswel but iv just fitted a new tps
  3. A

Ep3 dreaded misfire help

Iv plugged my diagnostic in and keeps coming up misfire p0304.. I'll double check the valve clearances today thanks
  4. A

Ep3 dreaded misfire help

Iv not checked the valves no. Would that not show up on the compression readings ***?
  5. A

Ep3 dreaded misfire help

Sorry iv just edited my post forgot to mention about compression test, but yes iv done that and all fine
  6. A

Ep3 dreaded misfire help

Hello all, can anyone help me please. Iv had a misfire on my ep3 for a few weeks now, keeps showing up misfire cylinder 4. Things I have done so far, checked compression all four cylinders fine, new plugs, new coils, swapped out no. 4 injector and put new timing chain on (was due anyway). The...
Back