• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by :::Adds:::

1. A

What recaros can I fit in my ep3

Its more a case of having the right rails...
  2. A

key light flashing

Did you change ecu? As far as i know the flashing key means you need the key re coding to your ecu from honda dealer...
  3. A

Self levelling headlight motors!.

Im not 100% on facelift lights, but on my pre face lights there are little white plastic screws on the top accesible only when the bonnet is up, which adjust them, though it didnt seem to do much to mine.... Im sure they come on your lights too...
  4. A

Heko wind deflector clips.

I had a few spare clips so used them along with the new helps I bought... Basically there should be one clip level with the wing mirror glass, and one at the top right In the corner they are difficult to get in, I managed it by applying a bit of fairy liquid to them and pushing them in with a...
  5. A

Ep3 progress thread

Looks awesome, I posted a pic of this on insta, smooooth
  6. A

Headlight adjuster.

There are white plastic adjusters above where the bulbs go in.
  7. A

Adds EP3, Gone Stancin'

It it is indeed, 12x6 iirc
  8. A

Adds EP3, Gone Stancin'

Cheers fella, it's a fun weekend car :) next year I may do a few big things
  9. A

Adds EP3, Gone Stancin'

Latest pics..
  10. A

Headlight adjustment switch - EP3

Thread revival, mine don't work either, tried what jermal said with the lights on right upto my fence so I could see how much it moved... Nothing happened whichever way I turned ... Just kept turning and doing nada.. :s too big a Philips, maybe I need a thinner one to go further into the...
  11. A

The use of wheel spacers

I ran 25mm hubcentrics for ages with no issues... Watch out though if the nuts are put onto the spacer studs dry they can seize on
  12. A

Adds EP3, Gone Stancin'

^ black did look cool on them, they were satin black canards fitted, mimms pic... numberboards coming, then perhaps a rotrex sc and diff... car at feels much better now with fresh super blue brake fluid and redstuff rear pads...
  13. A

Adds EP3, Gone Stancin'

Haven't been on here in ages... Here's what the car was looking like not too long ago New 3" system, car is all mapped up.. Shouldn't of sold the enkeis... how it is now.. going to to paint the wheels black, add canards and number boards... at the moment in not sure...
  14. A

Adds EP3, Gone Stancin'

Thanks for the compliments guys :)
  15. A

Adds EP3, Gone Stancin'

Hey Karl you ok bud? :) Thanks mate black on blacks a bit much eh! Lol I'll hold you to it sir ;)
Back