• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ADRMike

1. A

Donington Track Days

this is why shes so loud sorry for hijacking the thread!! :roll:
  2. A

Donington Track Days

its got a 3" blitz NUR spec straight through!! 250 miles done 400 to go before she has it. bad news though........£40 of fuel in running in spec has got me a whole 175 miles down the road.......not liking the its only doing that and ive not revved it over 3000 rpm or had more than 50%...
  3. A

Donington Track Days

I guess the evos out of the question then at 107 Db on tickover!!! And its not run in yet.......frustration is near on killing me! :twisted:
  4. A

Good DVD Player in car?

set is sorted H/U Pioneer Blue tooth DEH-P70BT (really good bit of kit with handsfree calling-recommend) 7.2" motorised flip out monitor (still not arrived though :evil: ) Single DVD Player 6 CD Changer oh and 400bhp and 430ish Ftlb of tourque. :twisted:
  5. A

Good DVD Player in car?

CA1602 DVD/FM/CD/mp3/tv/7" TFT screen danny here has one of these in his pajero and its really good
  6. A

Good DVD Player in car?

tg in car sell it for 399 aswell!!
  7. A

Good DVD Player in car?

is that were you got yours from liam?
  8. A

Good DVD Player in car?

cheers lads..... one of our mechanics has one from tgincar and its good quality. the panasonic looks nice though
  9. A

Good DVD Player in car?

cheers lads..... one of our mechanics has one from tgincar and its good quality. the panasonic looks nice though
  10. A

Good DVD Player in car?

What is a good, affordable (approx £500max budget) In dash DVD player and and good web sites to visit. ive tried www.tgincar.com who seem to be very well priced and have seen the goods supplied which look and work well.
  11. A

Spoon Tailpipe mod.......

I hear a lot of people say that the spoon tial pipe is too small......... well, i can get a 4" stainless mod done for £45 all in plus P+P to get it back to you. any people interested pm me Mike pics.......
  12. A

He's crashed...

Face lift bumpers come from honda at about 150 for the lot painted.....bargain hence the reason i have the only (that i know of anyway) face lift 02!
  13. A

Spoon LSD

we have to build a brand new car from a road car, do all of the works mods to the shell, fit a cage, get it blasted, seam weld it, remove all underseal, paint it, sticker it, put all the bits back into it, repair/replace/make new bits for it that have been damaged, prep it, patch it and test it...
  14. A

Spoon LSD

Heres how to trash an evo....properly! :shock:
  15. A

Spoon LSD

Only 2!! i'll post some pics for the crack!
Back