• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by akihabara red

1. akihabara red

Spoon monobloc calipers with EP3 standard rims.

5mm spaces are a perfect the wheel just misses the caliper as you can see from the pic, you can just see the spacer
  2. akihabara red

connects 2 ipod adaptor

has anyone tried the connects 2 ipod adaptor for the ep3 standed head unit,is it any good
  3. akihabara red

fitting spoon calipers

I’ve manage to get a great deal on some spoon calipers so now I’ve got to fit them on my ep3 so I need to know if they fit behind the standard wheels or will I need some wheel spaces to make them fit?
  4. akihabara red

Big brake kit by TGM Sport for EP3...

two questions about the TMG big brake kit 1 the £1300ish price include fitting at TMG 2 is it available as a fit it yourself kit thanks
  5. akihabara red

215/40/17 tyres on CTR

just been looking at the abp motorspot catalogue and it says about using 215/40/17 tyres instead of the stranded 205/45/17, has anyone tried it are there any problems related.they say it improves the handling and there cheaper to buy :confused:
  6. akihabara red

discs & pads

hello i'm thinking about upgrading the front discs & pads on my ctr anyone got recommendations,drilled or slotted discs and pad types,it wounld be for fast road use thanks for the help
Back