• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by akimbo

1. akimbo

This is my EP3, check it out and advice on what to do next is very welcome :)

thanks for the update :) hmm interesting..... I can see it now, booking into TDi for drop in cams and driving out with my car boosted! dam it!!!
  2. akimbo

Cams seem the likly option but would rather go for the JDM's as then i wouldnt have to lock out the vtec on one of the cams which i've herd is common with other drop in cams? some one correct me if im talking poo! I think im gonna go all out as im fighting the urge to turbo it and loosing :)
  3. akimbo

I have 4-2-1 de-cat header on already just not updated on here, was looking at the DC but went for japspeed as practacly the same..... the noise is awsome if not a little tiring at 5am. :s Is it possable to get a bigger TB on the RBC inlet coz i think the inlet adapter is 70mm? and are the gains...
  4. akimbo

Thanks Evl, Im thinking a set of cams next as ive run out of bolt on engine mods. any ideas?? i have the bug!
  5. akimbo

Ha ha no body like a floppy gear stick!. my short shifter is from Tegiwa its made a huge difference it feels very tight when shifting now. I also added an alloy solid bush kit for the shifter and gear linkages and again feels very tight and solid when shifting, takes a bit of getting use to but...
  6. akimbo

Is this a Spoon N1 bung? if not- what?

I need one of the DC sports Bungs!!! anybody know where to find one? its a little loud at 4am and my neighbours are not happy :/
  7. akimbo

yes there is a mega difference in the size had to cut away at the bonnet slam pannel a little to fit it in and no the iVtec cover wont fit back on but why would you want it? stupid plastic covering my lovely engine, it isnt a VW!!!! ;) The Inlet has added a lot more throttle response and...
  8. akimbo

Today I polished up my gear knob ;) and added a short shifter, makes a big difference in the throw distance up and down feels very solid too
  9. akimbo

Heres the engine bay and the intake scoop in the scuttle
  10. akimbo

so last week i got myself a RBC inlet manifold and a Tegiwa carbon intake..... i know i know the Gruppe M has bragging rights but I saved myself a good 300 squid that will go towards my Re-map!!! ;) the intake sounds awesome and the RBC makes it super responsive! check out the size difference on...
  11. akimbo

Ok so im getting there :) so the fog lights were bugging me im not too keen on them nor do i use them, i dont like the yellowish light so these came out!
  12. akimbo

Next up I fitted brake pads and new disc's I didnt get a pic of the process here but i got the end result. Whilst doing the brakes i painted the calipers and added a nice bit of branding i think makes them stand out a little more. I also got fed up of cleaning the white rims and sprayed them...
  13. akimbo

Next up was a DC Sports cat back exhaust which i might add sounds awesome!! not too big either with 2.5" tube and im guessing a 3" exhaust tip (im yet to measure)
  14. akimbo

Sorry im a little slow at uploading there on the way i promis
  15. akimbo

This is how it looked when I bought her...... was very unsure about the white wheels, looked good when clean but dam hard to keep that way. Also had a Nurburg sticker on either side..... would be cool if it did go around the ring but im guessing it didn't and these looked poo so came off right away.
Back