• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Akina_Speed_Star

1. Akina_Speed_Star

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

To be fair - the other side looked a bit better. :lol: That was a wednesday afternoon arch - I was leaving Thursday. Will be nice to get it sorted over winter.
  2. Akina_Speed_Star

It was just dusty.. the A34/43 didn't air-dry it as well as I had anticipated. Teach them not to touch!
  3. Akina_Speed_Star

Maybe next time. I need to buy some rear arches first.
  4. Akina_Speed_Star

I can see why people only tend to do it matte black... It hides a multitude of sins. Whereas white highlights every last imperfection. Nevermind. It's a JAE only paint job :lol:
  5. Akina_Speed_Star

Cheers guys :) It's as finished as I can get it before JAE. The great unveiling on Friday :D
  6. Akina_Speed_Star

No sleep 'til JAE...
  7. Akina_Speed_Star

Yeah, I am rattle canning it in the garage. Only way I can get it done in 3 days lol. Not fussed on the finish as it'll be all coming off over winter. I can only reach one side at a time - the garage is too small haha!!
  8. Akina_Speed_Star

Ok, so JAE preparations are going a little slower than I would like. The car is painted on one side. The front bumper is painted but not fitted - and the splitter has been 'repaired'. Still to do before Thursday morning: 1. fill passenger side arch to fit wheel. 2. paint rear bumper 3...
  9. Akina_Speed_Star

Thanks guys :-) Filled one of the rear arches today - also removed the redundant aerial from the A-pillar (no radio required when you have Vtec). Still got the passenger side to do - as well as a Blue Peter style respray. I'm going White - mainly because it's easier - and White cars are...
  10. Akina_Speed_Star

Cheers guys :D
  11. Akina_Speed_Star

Suits' JDM S2000

If I'm going with PINK wheels, the least you could do was have blue lol.
  12. Akina_Speed_Star

Soooooo, I was hungry for a project EG and this POS turned up for a £monkey. It's the ESi, better than I hoped for that price because it's got rear discs and coilovers. The 1.6ltr Vtec is pretty nippy too. It's some sort of greeny blue with a black bonnet and the wheels are from a Mini Cooper...
  13. Akina_Speed_Star

Fitting JDM wind deflectors

fit double sided tape and put into the window frame? any pics?
Back