• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by alexandre.m732

1. alexandre.m732

Back to a Civic?

Don't pick a turbo car, it will end by blowing [emoji28] bad experience in diesel c220 blown, 320d blown, seat blown [emoji28][emoji28]
  2. alexandre.m732

FN2 Noise from motor

Will do, i don't think i have a problem with a dead rod or bearing, as the noise is way worst, and i would have a large consommation of oil, and when i rev it no big noise as know with a dead rod, Last service 92k nothing in old oil, it has 93k chain and tensioner seems Okay. [emoji28]
  3. alexandre.m732

FN2 Noise from motor

I didn't checked that for the moment. It's time to change the pulley and belt, i will check valves and clearences also. K20 is know to be solid anyone got problems with dead roads or bearings ?
  4. alexandre.m732

FN2 Noise from motor

Yes, but it's time to change it. Some one suggested a dead rod or bearing it's Killing me inside. I'm not an expert.
  5. alexandre.m732

FN2 Noise from motor

Hi there, i send some pm to some users, but is better to share it here for someone else also. No record of clearences and valves being checked, but almost every Bill from previews owners, service on time. Last Full service 77miles, clutch 69miles, belt of acessoires 57miles Gearbox oil...
  6. alexandre.m732

Luke's FN2

I replaced the right one but they send me a stock one, not red [emoji17]
  7. alexandre.m732

'57 Milano FN2 - First Hot Hatch

My eg4 horror movie [emoji54]I need to check mine also 93k
  8. alexandre.m732

'57 Milano FN2 - First Hot Hatch

Hey there red ages badly with the sun [emoji17] did you check your valves and clerances ?
  9. alexandre.m732

Luke's FN2

Nice work, can you give some details about calipers ?
  10. alexandre.m732

Fn2 or ep3 for a daily car

I think that the fn2 is my final choice, it's more recent, spacious, comfortable and better confort options, cruise Control it's important i need my licence [emoji28] and the ep3 with all the bills no major work done by honda and maybe some hidden rust i dont like surprises.
  11. alexandre.m732

FN2 Rust

40 each one, easy to change i think no need of paying labor.
  12. alexandre.m732

I'm lost i would prefer a fully stamped service book by honda but it's an older car, and need to replace exhaust and intake as they are not stock they Will not pass mot here, and the danger of hidden rust. With 10000milles as difference and 550ponds for the fn2 stock with almost all the bills...
  13. alexandre.m732

Hi there i Prefer the fn2 has it has a cruise Control, but some well known problems clutch, gearbox, front lights, sidemirroirs, calipers. As for the ep3 older but serviced almost everytime in honda [emoji849] here's some videos and photos, it seems and sounds Okay ...
  14. alexandre.m732

With the quarentine it's hard to do an test drive. Ep3 2004 83000miles with a custom exhaust and intake, service book honda with all bills, and fn2 2008 93000miles stock with 4 stamps in service book with some bills, 2 front absorvers for replacement. Nearly no surface rust the two, différence...
  15. alexandre.m732

Hi there for the moment i drive a mercedes benz c200cdi diesel, but i don't make many miles as i want, looking into buying a petrol car, why not a honda still good smileys from my eg3 et eg5. I was looking for an fn2 for the com fort, space and Cruise Control, récent.. i was also looking by ep3...
Back