• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AlexperryEp3

1. AlexperryEp3

Type R #9 CW FD2

Nice, not seen one in UK yet. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  2. AlexperryEp3

Does a Aem cai fit with an Rbc + adapter plate on a Ep3 with no snaggs anyone??

Ahh good news, cheers Howie, shes going to tdi north on Tuesday, so mind at rest.
  3. AlexperryEp3

EP3 Pilgrimage to Mecca to see the wizards of Warrington

So I rang up Tdi North this morning to confirm my appointment for the 9th, and got so excited I got all the parts out and test fitted the cat back & header. The plan is for Rbc, Dc mani, cat back, k100, dyno, (aem cai installed), Thinking maybe 140-145 bhp!? I'm sure I've got everything anyone...
  4. AlexperryEp3

Braided hose advise..

Had a mare trying to get the top nuts undone linked to the chassis hardline nearly rounded the front even with a flaired spanner, so had to give up, also had to order a new front caliper as the the FL cylinder was heavily pitted and to far gone, next day delivery from Tegiwa supposed to arrive...
  5. AlexperryEp3

sea foam. does it work?

Not myself but check 'chrisfix' on you tube, he reviews sea foam and others using a endoscope camera to check the pistons and cylinders after. Worth a look.
  6. AlexperryEp3

Braided hose advise..

Good news me then, shoonk I've just ordered them, and a flaired spanner coz the originals will be a bitch to get off.
  7. AlexperryEp3

What oil would you use? An old question i know!

Miller's nano 5w40 £52 Tegiwa
  8. AlexperryEp3

sea foam. does it work?

A lot of people are talk about 'terra cleaning' on high mileage diesels so a ctr would be easy to do.
  9. AlexperryEp3

Bhp gains but not too loud?

I had the hi power on my last ep3, it's quieter than most other systems, being low and burbley rather than loud and hi pitched like buddyclub, +tip is angled [emoji106]
Back