• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AlexSfak

1. AlexSfak

SRS Light

I suppose a dealer is the answer, its just money i dont have! thanks for the help!!
  2. AlexSfak

SRS Light

Hi All, My SRS dash indicator has decided to show up, it isnt't blinking it's just on continually while the car is running. Has anyone had this issue before and is there a self diagnosis i can do before i have my anus stretched by a local dealer or garage? Many Thanks Alex
  3. AlexSfak

What's in your Civic?

Damn.... i forgot i put it there, school boy error! I haven't found anything in mine, I'm yet to find the bit of doner kebab i lost about 3 months ago, i am waiting for a rainy day for that peice!
  4. AlexSfak

Pawn's NHB CTR

That's a very nice looking car with pretty much the ultimate setup that i would like!
  5. AlexSfak

tegraaahhhhh

School boy error! SPB FTW!
  6. AlexSfak

tegraaahhhhh

Nice, NHB FTW!!!
  7. AlexSfak

My NightHawk CTR

I actually took these a while back, its time to get myself a decent camera as im sick of borrowing mums! I suppose once you have seen one NHB CTR they are all the same, i love my car. If i had the cash flow i would go for the GruppeM and a nice full exhaust system...
  8. AlexSfak

Ads slow ep with new parts

Nice and subtle, how much was your exhaust?
  9. AlexSfak

new to forum / new car :)

Hey and Welcome to the forum.
  10. AlexSfak

GCs Honda Civic Type R (Mod edit: Gavin has sadly passed away)

Nice car you have gotten yourself there! Quite a trek to get it but i suppose it makes the whole experience worth while, no doubt you had a nice drive back!
  11. AlexSfak

Oil questions and recommendations here

Hi Guy, I spoke to a mechanic at a garage and he suggested i used 10 w 40, It has already been topped up, however not an entire litre. Am i doing more bad than good? Thanks
  12. AlexSfak

Squeal!!

Where did you sprinkle the spray? I'm the sort of DIY guy that will mess it up unless told where and when to do it! Thanks for the response
  13. AlexSfak

Squeal!!

Hey ladies and Gents, I seem to have a squeal appear from my alternator belt, the majority of the time when its damp outside. seems to get faster when i accelerate Is this the alternator belt saying "help me" What are the soloutions? Thanks
  14. AlexSfak

how strong really is the VTEC kick ?

Yeah you need to own one to feel the difference, once you hit 6k rpm your body slightly holds into place while the front end roars power and you feel the extra horses thundering in. It's what makes the civic a joy to drive
  15. AlexSfak

My NightHawk CTR

Thanks, now all i want to do are some very small but worth while tweaks to her
Back