• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by alhitch

1. A

6 Point harness

Hi I'm looking at some sabelt 6 point harness's for my track car and I've came across one at a really good price...
  2. A

Track wheel size and tyre advice

Sorry would be helpful EP3 :lol: so 7" width with a 45 offset and them wheels should be fine? i'll look into the wheel nuts didn't even consider them!
  3. A

Track wheel size and tyre advice

Hi guys I'm looking at getting some lighter alloys for the track and am just a little confused with sizes. would i be right in that any alloy will fit my car if there the same size as the original alloys? https://www.ozracing.com/uk/alloy-wheels/oz-racing/i-tech/alleggerita-hlt i really...
  4. A

Bride seats real or fake?

i was going to look at the size i was thinking the sprint L being slightly on the larger size but thats got me thinking now :lol:
  5. A

started looking at the sparco sprints, toss up between them or the cobras at the minute
  6. A

yeah look official :lol: so assuming the same sort of budget what would you guys recommend that ain't going to snap my back in two in the event of a crash aha
  7. A

Hi guys Seen a set of bride seats on eBay which I was thinking of getting until I found out there’s a lot of fakes kicking about...
  8. A

Catback exhaust P0420

I’ve had the car since November where it’s been sat in a garage while I’ve slowly took it apart, was bought as a project/track car and I’m just slowly working my way round it’s problems aha. The car is standard as far as I’m aware just a catback and a k&n induction system, the previous owner...
  9. A

Catback exhaust P0420

Hi I’ve had the fault code P0420 on my type r which as I’ve read it’s a good chance the cat is on its way out. However I have a piper catback exhaust fitted, but(excuse my naivety) would there not be a cat included in that system or might that system be causing the sensors to read wrong...
  10. A

Coolant resovoit relocate

Hi guys I’ve had to replace my coolant resovoir on my ep3 as a hole had been worn from the alternator belt. Anyway after a lot of swearing and bashing I got it in place however I ended splitting it at the top so have to get a new one. I could alraldite it for the time being but was...
Back