• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ali54

1. A

noise from gears

no noise before only started after the work was done the noise it's not so much of a crunch it's a bit like two bits of metal rubbing it goes in gear ok but i'm sure it's playing with my performance
  2. A

noise from gears

thanks for the reply dotty. it only does it at high revs.if i take it to top of the gear but i think it was leaking from the crank not the transmission also if its is the gear synchros will i loose performance and how do i get it fixed and how much will it cost.
  3. A

noise from gears

my ctr had a oil leak. wich was the oil seal i had it fixed also put new clutch in it.but now when hammering the gears and when going to change gear it makes some mad noise sounds like grinding noise also the car feels bit slower than before.what can the problem be
  4. A

ctr blower not working

i cant find the resistor what dos it look like?
  5. A

ctr blower not working

Type properly or the thread goes in the bin. Admin.
  6. A

ctr blower not working

looking at both fuse looks ok. there is a 20amp in the car and 40amp under the bonet is that right
  7. A

ctr blower not working

i phoned honda today and they whant 85 pound just for a diagnosis
  8. A

ctr blower not working

if it the fuse why im i geting 12v also where and wich one is fuse for it
  9. A

ctr blower not working

i have tryed the blower motor on a 12v battry and works fine.also did a voltge test on the blower connctors and im geting 12v but the thing is im geting 12v with the key turned on and the heating switch turned off or on i dont no what to do now can any plz help
Back