• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by alidroy

1. alidroy

Carbon bonnet now fitted!!

It's a Seibon one and the grille is now a standard one ;)
  2. alidroy

Removing chip and putting ECU back to standard

Yeah that happened the other day, spluttered for a few secs then back to normal and the light came on, after a while driving it went out. It was fitted once all the mods were put on so it should be properly mapped, but i'm going to take it of and see how it gets on. Cheers guys.
  3. alidroy

I take it this is not something you can do yourself??
  4. alidroy

Nice one, cheers. :D
  5. alidroy

Guys, I have a Dastek chip and it's had the engine management light coming on several times. Been to Honda numerous times and had timing chain replaced, solenoids, sensors etc changed but guy said next time it comes on they think it's the chip thats causing the probs. Dastek say it's out of...
  6. alidroy

Carbon bonnet bubbling!!??

Hmm, I take it this is a defect and not something I've done?
  7. alidroy

This is the best I can get
  8. alidroy

Dotty, The top is just the same as the pic of the bottom, when you run your fingers over it it's like thick braille...
  9. alidroy

It was brand new from Unit 8. Have emailed them showing the pics, so waiting to hear back. Take it this shouldn't happen?
  10. alidroy

Guys, Had this Seibon bonnet on for about 6 weeks now and at the very front of the bonnet and the top (nearest the windscreen) is raised up like it's bubbling! This shouldn't happen should it? Have I got a defective bonnet?
  11. alidroy

Cam shaft position sensor

Yeah nice one, cheers. ;)
  12. alidroy

Cam shaft position sensor

Alrighty, Took my car into my local Honda dealer as the engine warning light was coming on, 2nd time in a month. Had it checked on the diagnostics and it's a Cam shaft position sensor intermitently failing. My question is: 1/. Will this damage my car in anyway if I drive it without...
  13. alidroy

Carbon bonnet now fitted!!

Guys, Got this fitted today, not too happy as you can see from the pics, there's a gap! :cry: This is due to the crap fitting on the Mugen grille so I'm going to be putting the grille back to a standard one if anyone has one! What you think?
  14. alidroy

These brakes any good???

Just ordered the rears, £120 inc VAT. Will fit them myself. :smile:
  15. alidroy

These brakes any good???

Yeah, will get onto Honda just now and get them ordered. ;)
Back