• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Allan666

1. Allan666

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

I’m ready for some tyres I’ve replaced once with conti sport contact 6 as fitted from new just wondering if any one has tried anything different and what they thought. Thanks
  2. Allan666

FK8 GT extras worth the extra 2k ?

It’s just a fact less weight in same car better the performance,don’t you notice a difference when you have a passenger in car? I did say I did not think it would be notable.
  3. Allan666

FK8 GT extras worth the extra 2k ?

Me too just don’t think it’s worth 2k more for GT I have had a Honda sat nav before it was crap could not even find my local dealer. The only thing was the red round the bottom and folding mirrors. But I’m living with out them if I painted or stripped mine red no one would know, also must be...
  4. Allan666

Strange thing just happened had a email from dealers saying wheel nuts covered and new ordered. Will let me know when they come in. Surely just coincidence that I have put it on here today?
  5. Allan666

FK8 The compliments have started

A few negative about looks but not the way it drives. I like it as it looks fast, unlike the golf and focus
  6. Allan666

I’ll talk to anyone. He did have a nice BMW. I could not tell him much about my car as I had just picked it up and driven through town and parked it up.
  7. Allan666

Sorry if it’s been covered but any one else have rust/discoloured wheel nuts? Took mine to dealer who said I had to book it in so I did for a wait appointment a hour and a quarter later told not warranted as not a mechanical issue but they will speak to customer relations about it. Told I could...
  8. Allan666

Me too I’ve had a guy waiting in a car park in his msport BMW to talk to me about my car, another follow me into a shop. It’s when a guy comes over and says you got that in championship white that’s the right colour that you know you are in for a long chat. Good job I like talking cars! I have...
Back