• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by amz

1. A

my charged cosmic

cars look spanking mate !
  2. A

TDi tuned cars dominating at Japshow.

well done chaps..
  3. A

Nhb dc5r

black wheels did make the car look mean
  4. A

Knock in steering

im having the same problem with my rack.. it clunks when you turn the wheel left and right.. i have changed the slider and track rod ends but its still the same... the noise seems to be coming right from the center. i read on here that it a matter of not enough grease but when i had the slider...
  5. A

EP3 Idle control valve

nice one.. paul
  6. A

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

if its not stuck down then its going missing :)
  7. A

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

iv just tried chris knott and they would not insure me because my tape was stolen last year.
  8. A

Bulbs keep blowing - EP3

i used to have the same probleme with me bulbs popping all the time.. ive changed over to xenons and the bulbs have been fine for over a year now...
  9. A

Shift bush fitting

any one know how to fit a neuspeed short shifter?? iv searched high ang low online for a fitting guide with no luck. any help would be appreashiated.. thanks
  10. A

Tighten EP3 Handbrake

didnt realise it would be that easy.. thanks mate saved me some cheese as my handbreak was mentioned to be abit flimsey at me m.o.t last week and was going to take it to the garage.. not anymore!!
  11. A

How to clean your engine bay

top guide jermal... the headaches you must have saved people...
Back