• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by And

1. And

My Cosmic Type R

At last, I got a bit of time to spend on the car, gave it a good clean and some better photos. Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr
  2. And

My Cosmic Type R

Wheels done, enjoy, sorry about the iphone pictures. Wheel Refurbed by apicken21, on Flickr Wheel Refurbed by apicken21, on Flickr Untitled by apicken21, on Flickr Untitled by apicken21, on Flickr I'll get some better photos once I've given it a good old clean. I have afew more ideas...
  3. And

My Cosmic Type R

Well I have booked the civic into have its wheels done, so I better get my calipers done before hand, I was going to just go with the standered red but had a change of mind and went with purple, Purple! by apicken21, on Flickr
  4. And

wheel colour for cosmic civic?

I think I'm going to have my wheels done in gloss black with purple calipers? what do you think? only thing is I can't find any honda wheel cap stickers in purple?
  5. And

Double Din Advice?

I seen a Pioneer DVD car stereo AVH 1400DVD that is in my price range, having never fitted a double unit before I am unsre what I will need? can any one help me out with what I will need? Thanks
  6. And

Double Din Advice?

I am liking the standered sat nav double din, I've seen afew on eBay, is there any thing I should look out for and what will I need to fit it? Chears
  7. And

BBS CH Rims on a civic type r?

I am thinking about some new wheels for my cosmic grey 2004 civic type r, I have always liked the bbs ch, but wanted to get some advice on them on a civic? Chears
  8. And

My Cosmic Type R

Some thing to clean up the in side, type r mats by apicken21, on Flickr
  9. And

any one had the gold done on all four wheels, fancy seeing what they look like?
  10. And

love those, did you get them done?
  11. And

Any one got this done to see what it mite look like?
  12. And

Looking at getting my wheel for my cosmic type r re-done, but not sure what colour? any one had different colours done can show them of? thanks
  13. And

My Cosmic Type R

My new number plate size, just alittle smaller to fit the bumper recess. New Size Number Plate by apicken21, on Flickr
  14. And

Change of Speakers?

My civic type r's door card speakers have started to crackle so need new ones, can any one recomed any upgrades at an average price? Thanks And
  15. And

Rear window box?

Will it all be wired into the roof lining? Will it be ok to take out? Where else do you think it will be wired into?
Back