• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by andazw

1. andazw

dc sports bung

Have to ask, fitted my dc system over the weekend and without the bung it sounds unreal. My only problem being on start up the exhaust drones at 2,000 RPM. Which is horrific for my neighbours at 6:30am. Does fitting the bung totally numb the exhaust in terms of sound? Or am i still going to...
  2. andazw

DC sports

Getting mine on before the weekend. Heard good and bad but i picked mine up for 140 so i couldnt pass it up. I've heard it can end up blowing from the flanges quite easily as well. but there are people who have had no problems and love the exhaust.
  3. andazw

DC sports

I have just bought one of these second hand and the exhaust tip fell off. Local welders or a garage will quote you between 10-20 quid usually to weld it on if that happens.
  4. andazw

New exhaust system (cat-back) advice

Thinking of investing in an exhaust over the next couple of weeks and want some opinions on the different systems i have looked at. Scorpion cat-back exhaust system. Pipe 2" un-silenced & single 4" Jap pipe on the back...
Back