• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Andrew-fn2

1. Andrew-fn2

Blue smoke on low revs pulling away

no definaltly cant see it in my mirror
  2. Andrew-fn2

sorry Hazz im no mechanic, no i went back out to the car when he told me which was then warm. and rev'd it woke a few people up and no smoke at all...
  3. Andrew-fn2

Apparently a mate of mine says he noticed blue smoke as i was pulling away (cold start) car is running 5w-30 oil. no smoke on vtec that i know of. car is running rich i have a hks-rsk and full system (cpl manifold to invidia system no cat) and my exhaust tips go black i have sold my hondata as...
  4. Andrew-fn2

corrosion warranty fn2

To be honest I kind of got that vibe from the guy I spoke to he told me I it had no history they wouldn't do it and then told me to book it in? May try Cardiff if this doesn't work out I booked it in.
  5. Andrew-fn2

corrosion warranty fn2

mines the same loxy only one stamp, i suspect its on the dealer he said they would send the info of to Honda uk and its up to them.. how old was your silver ctr when you had the work done?
  6. Andrew-fn2

corrosion warranty fn2

hi guys, ive have a 2007 fn2 and on my recent mot the tester listed surface corrosion as an advisory. after a bit of googling i have found the fn2 has a corrosion warranty, so ive emailed Honda UK and had a quick reply saying to take to the local dealership which is bassets bridgend. he...
  7. Andrew-fn2

Flashpro / live tune

Not sure he races a dc2 and had a turbo s2000 there but I don't know anyone who has been there on here
  8. Andrew-fn2

Flashpro / live tune

Well took it for a spin and feels good pulls better and revs faster wheel spin in 3rd with traction control off. I will get it booked in with a pro now to tune it. Anyone had any experience with got boost in Bridgend quoted me 400-500 quid to stick it on the rollers
  9. Andrew-fn2

Flashpro / live tune

Thanks mate itching to finish work and have a play
  10. Andrew-fn2

Flashpro / live tune

So flash pro just came looks like it does loads of neat stuff lunch control looks good. I've uploaded the group N map so I can have a little play with it. Any one used the group n map? Good experiences? Bad? Going to get it booked in on the rollers I think rather than get some generic map on a etune
  11. Andrew-fn2

Flashpro / live tune

Hi lads, just ordered my Flash pro so I can get the best out of my mods (hks rsk/ cpl racing manifold/invidia system/decat) I heard the live tunes are good and have heard the forum name civicrsa recommend and one had any experience he's South African looks like he knows he's stuff. Until I get...
  12. Andrew-fn2

Used Hondata Flash Pro advise

cheers loxy
  13. Andrew-fn2

Used Hondata Flash Pro advise

Hi lads, i founda second hand flash pro for sale the buyer is suggesting its locked to his old car? see below. "Honda data flash pro think it's locked to my old car which I no longer have. Only used once think these can be unlock but not sure and not got the time to mess about" doesnt make...
  14. Andrew-fn2

Clutch Fuild for bleeding the clutch.

how much fluid would i need if i was to get him to drain the fluid and put new in?
  15. Andrew-fn2

Clutch Fuild for bleeding the clutch.

Cheers mate i had been looking at dot 4 but wanted make sure.
Back