• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Andrew

1. Andrew

Alarm/Fob issues...

OK, Two common issues keyless unit failing or a faulty hood catch switch, I would check the hood switch first as its a lot cheaper and would cause the fobs not staying synchronized. Try closing the bonnet a few times sharpish and use a bit if wd40 on the catch.
  2. Andrew

Arif's EP3 Build Thread

For insurance try greenlight insurance
  3. Andrew

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Thinking about getting the 6x4 oval but it seems to look better off the car than it does on in the pics, maybe it looks better in person than in pics.
  4. Andrew

Pete is that the 6x4 piper oval and have you got any close up pics/side veiw
  5. Andrew

Got to get me a FRSU i think
  6. Andrew

DC sports

just that i read that people have had tail pipes falling off and the pipes spliting, and it was said that they are made in china now which is no bad thing if they are made to a good standard and not on the cheap.
  7. Andrew

New ITG Maxogen Owner - My feedback

Best thing i fitted to mine was my itg the car is alot more response than with the standard air filter
  8. Andrew

DC sports

Are DC Sports exhausts still poor quality as i read that they are made in china and the fitment is not as good as they used to be
  9. Andrew

HKS HI POWER

Is anyone running this catback some of the videos on youtube it sounds nice and some it sounds real loud, difficult to get an idea how loud it is on the internet.
  10. Andrew

pro-kit springs

Do the eibach pro springs improve the handling giving less bodyroll or do they just give you a lower look. Just wondered if they would give a more planted feel with a frsu. thanks
  11. Andrew

ET38

Will 17x7 et38 wheels cause any handling problems cause wheels extend an extra 7mm over standard 17x7 et45. Will still useing standard size tyres.
  12. Andrew

Team dynamics 1.2

So 17inch 7J 5Stud, what offset do i need they come in 15-48 offset is standard 45offset
  13. Andrew

Team dynamics 1.2

Where is the best place to buy these and what size do i need to be a direct replacement for the standard Size 17s with 205/45/17 tyres.
  14. Andrew

Rattle auto tensioner

when i cleaned my engine with autoglym degreaser my Auto Tensioner has started to rattle so i must of removed the grease inside, is it possibe to re-grease it.
  15. Andrew

Are these worn out?

There not worn out just get some shims from honda to stop the squealing noise, New pads from honda have new shims in the box just use them on the old pads
Back