• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by andrewb

1. andrewb

Replacing rear reg plate bulbs

Have a look on the How too guides there is a explanation there
  2. andrewb

Replacing rear reg plate bulbs

Check out the handbook mate it is all in there, can still be a pain though good luck
  3. andrewb

My Mugen CR-Z

:D:cool::D looks well
  4. andrewb

Chiswick Honda!

I also had problems with my type r air con when i brought the car the air con did not work, 2 re-gases and a new condenser later and all is ok, the Honda warranty payed all the costs so keep at them and insist on them fixing it under warranty
  5. andrewb

How To Service - Civic Type R EP3

Any videos on replacing the coolant on a 2004 ep3
  6. andrewb

How To Service - Civic Type R EP3

Well done clear and easy to follow, how about a vid on checking valve clearances foe the ep3
  7. andrewb

fog lights not working

Thanks for the reply the fog lights were new and a straight swap for the old ones, bulbs and fuses are ok, switch in the car lights up, fog lights dont (gutted)
  8. andrewb

fog lights not working

Just fitted some new front fogs to my 2004 ep3 gutted they don't work, fuse ok can anyone help:mad:
  9. andrewb

Oil questions and recommendations here

Hi Guy its the 9000
  10. andrewb

what do you think of Total Quartz 5w 40 for my civic type r 2004 ep3
  11. andrewb

can you recommend an oil for my 2004 type r 45000 miles also can you recommend a transmission oil
  12. andrewb

FN2 Warranty help

fault code Any one understand what honda fault code SJ-04-005-00 is about :rolleyes:
  13. andrewb

ep3 headlights

Hi the headlights of my 04/ep3 seem to be discoloured from the inside :eek: :confused: any thoughts or solutions please
  14. andrewb

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Tints Tints look well thinking of getting mine done, what shade of tint did you use and how much did they cost . Would you recommend the guys who applied the tints :lol: Cheers
  15. andrewb

Dead battery

Hi just had to call the AA out to jump start my 04 ep3 new battery cost £ 63 only had the car 4 weeks still under honda warranty do you think Honda will cover the cost of the new battery. AA guy reckoned the ep3 is the best car honda have made only ever gets called out to ep3s when they run out...
Back