• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Andy Barnes

1. A

Pod Results - Do-Luck Pro Shoot Out - FWD Class

Big Well done to Guy and Pete in the FWD class today: Winner : Guy Chamberlain - CPL EP3 FWD Pro Class Received £250 Do-Luck voucher Runner Up : Pete Cattel - CPL EP3 FWD Pro Class Received £150 Do-Luck voucher Really good effort in the FWD from the CPL lot, with all the bhp...
  2. A

Sumo visits Suzuka Circuit with J's Racing for test....pix..

Beards Illegal! I am trying to start a new movement and bring back the 70's beard! :D I should have some incar footage on its way from Japan shortly Will post on the J's Uk site when I have it :twisted: Andy
  3. A

J's The thing is I was still in a world of my own after the flight etc, its was as though I wasnt actually there, only a couple fo days after did it hit me how cool it was 8) As I posted on the other site, those J's boys know their stuff thats for sure. Andy :)
  4. A

Hi all. As the title suggests. I have recently been to visit J's Racing in Japan ( as we represent them in the UK ) and was extremely honoured to be invited to drive thier Time Attack S2000 at Suzuka on test day. I introduced them to the Honda Revolutions Club ( www.hondarevolutions.com ) as...
  5. A

DC Sports Full Catback. :-)))

DC Pipe These are back in stock and available for next day delivery :) Tel 0871 226 0175 Email : [email protected] Andy :)
  6. A

AEM UK Website

Hi all, Now up and running : www.aem-power.co.uk Cheers Andy
  7. A

New Sumo Power Website!

Hi all. We finally have an actual website you can visit. Theres loads of info on there already and more is being added over the festive time, this is just the start. As well as the pictures and vids etc, check out the parts section - it took us ages to compile these sections, without...
  8. A

Scouser Hi, Apparently I missed a thread about the exhaust / Scouse having one from us etc - possible advertising on his part.... Just to confirm, Scouse kindly gave his car to us to test the prototype system on his car when we needed it a few months back. For doing this we gave him an...
  9. A

Cat No cat :twisted: Andy :)
  10. A

Zorsts and bits.... Hi all, For all you noise perverts out there, here is the new DC EP3 exhaust in action : A video you can download which has a virtual tour of the exhaust as well as a sound bite section of the exhaust on our car, download to your hearts content, right click and save...
  11. A

strut brace

Brace We keep the J's Racing Strut Brace in stock, its nice ;) 0871 226 0175 ( Sumo ) Cheers Andy
  12. A

Sexual Sumo - J's Racing

Sales Man, I wish that was Debbie from sales as Debbie from sales is my missus :D Dotty : Nah I didnt :oops:
  13. A

Sexual Sumo - J's Racing

Hi, Just uploading a few images and found this one which I rather like, taken in our workshop :) This was the picture used by J's Racing Japan for thier website front page : www.jsracing.co.jp Our new J's Racing catalog and pricelist is now available ( for most Honda's ) , to get...
Back