• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Andy83

1. Andy83

My 2004 EP3, Mugen Rep spoiler fitted

Lol I never noticed that, little job to sort soon. Cheers for the comment. Yea had the AEM a few years now and it's all good Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  2. Andy83

Not updated in quite a while. Well my Cobra catback is no more. It sat way too low and argued with too many speed bumps and driveway at my old house. So it has been replaced with a second hand aftermarket catback with standard genuine backbox. It still sounds pretty good along with the AEM V2. I...
  3. Andy83

Dutchy's 2005 Cosmic EP3

Sorry to see what happened mate. But what a final result, it looks amazing now, credit to you and the body shop [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  4. Andy83

Square number plates

Welcome mate. And thanks, I was after K20 SLO but that had gone lol Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. Andy83

Square number plates

Yes on mine Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. Andy83

finding a decent EP3

My ep3 was 5600 about 5 years ago, 2004 facelift, standard, very good condition and under 40k miles Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. Andy83

Declaring mods you don't have...

Yea best to just declare all of it. I'm lucky as I've added a few mods to my existing policy and they didn't charge any admin fee and it didn't change the amount of my insurance Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. Andy83

Not posted for a while. Plans changed a bit and I sold some parts. After being neglected over the winter it's had some love again and I'm trying to keep it clean. I got myself a new plate as is wanted one for ages. I just need to spend some time and get rid of the marks left from sticky pads...
  9. Andy83

Another update, de wiper bung fitted yesterday, happy with how it looks. Also adjusted the spoiler so it fits better now. Just waiting on my mate to fit some parts along with a new auxiliary belt and then I can the remap booked in [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Andy83

FK2 Wheel Refurb

Awesome work mate well done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Andy83

Thanks for the comments guys. I need to adjust it a bit when it's not raining, one of the holes didn't seem to want to line up right so one bolt isn't in yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Andy83

Thanks mate, its getting there slowly, hopefully remap in August :)
  13. Andy83

I just realised I didn't post a pic of the carbon fibre spark plug cover I picked up at modified nationals Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Andy83

Hi mate search for club civic on facebook and contact dean stevens, much better quality than the rubbish on ebay :)
  15. Andy83

So I finally got my Mugen rep spoiler fitted today, really happy with it and the fit is spot on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back