• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AndyCharlton

1. AndyCharlton

Brake light help.

Hi guys... The bulb holder that my rear brake light bulb screws into is not working... The old bulb had seized itself in there somehow, but I managed to get it out. It is definitely the bulb holder that is not working. I've tried the holder form the other side and that works. The help I need...
  2. AndyCharlton

ABP Motorsport

Has anyone ever used these guys? Really wanted to use Grinspeed, but can't get up there due to work and lack of time. I'm needing a full service and valve clearance doing. Any comments are greatly appreciated!
  3. AndyCharlton

75k Service help!

Hi guys! My 2004 Milano Ep3 has just hit 75k, which means... It's a big service! I've been told by several people to take her to Grinspeed and I have been in contact with them to see if they can do anything over the weekend. They can't unfortunately and I am unable to get up to Preston due to...
  4. AndyCharlton

A bit of friendly advice needed...

NYA - That is really nice! A big fan of that! Ed - I think... You might be on to something there! I don't really like "Brilliant White" cars... That's why I like Championship White. But the Ivory is very nice!! It's different but still JDM. Like it Ed!! Good work!
  5. AndyCharlton

Yes Bonito, I've had it professionally mopped twice... Both people said, the paint is "knackered"! Thanks for all your thoughts guys! I keep thinking of different options but I keep coming back to Championship White. The reason I ask about the "TypeR-etiquette" is because I used to be a massive...
  6. AndyCharlton

I've managed to finally save enough to get my Milano-Pink EP3 either wrapped or Re-sprayed. I'm sure there's a million threads about this, but really wanted views from people who have actually had it done rather than just what people think. Is wrapping any good, or is paint the better option? I...
  7. AndyCharlton

Brake pipes fail.

Thanks guys!! I've been away and got a 2nd opinion, the definitely need replacing. But, the guy who gave me the 2nd opinion said he'd replace them for nearly half the cost I was originaly quoted!! :lol: MOT re-test is already booked in, then she'll be back on the road. Next step... Up to...
  8. AndyCharlton

Brake pipes fail.

Sorry.. that should say, It's quite a time consuming job to replace them!!
  9. AndyCharlton

Brake pipes fail.

Just had my EP3 MOT'd and she's failed because the front-to-rear brake pipes have corroded. It's quite a time consuming job as you have to take the petrol tank out etc... but I've been quoted about £350 (which includes the £50 MOT fee). Does this sound about right? Or does anyone know anyone in...
  10. AndyCharlton

Machine polisher in bham anyone.

I'm getting my Milano done next week, from a friend of mine in the Burntwood/Lichfield area. I'm not sure where abouts in the Birmingham area you are!? I'll let you know what his work like when it's done. I actually know the guy, but have never had any work done by him. He's a massive VW fan and...
  11. AndyCharlton

Help needed with pioneer app radio 2

I've got a Pioneer AVH3300 and it was a bitch to fit. I had to get a facia kit but even that didn't make it sit flush. It all looks OK from outside the car, but on the inside, I'm affraid to say, it's pretty ropey. I've been asking around to see if someone could fit it all properly for me, but...
  12. AndyCharlton

Service due.

Hi guys... As the title suggests, I need a service. My car has been serviced pretty much every year since manufacture. However, I didn't get her serviced last year... :( I am really sorry about this... Main reason being, I really didn't do many miles in her, I did little things like change the...
  13. AndyCharlton

Number plates.

Hi guys! Wasn't sure where to post this... I need some help... Basically, the number plates on my EP3 are the ones she had from new. They have now started to look a bit battered, water has got behind them etc... I would like a plain number plate as a replacement, but with the inclusion of a...
  14. AndyCharlton

Re-spray or Blow over what's the difference?

I'm i the same boat BuddyClubSandwich... gets me really down at times. I'm looking into either getting it wrapped or PlastiDipped. Both options are considerably cheaper than a full re-spray. Not heard of a "Blow over" to be honest.
  15. AndyCharlton

Longer Wheel Nuts

Err... Adaptors? I've not long ago purchased some D1's but haven't got round to putting them on yet mainly because I want to give my car and wheels a good clean! I didn't know anything about adaptors though!? Are these available on eBay?
Back