• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Andyep82

1. A

Exhaust rattle!!

It turned out it was the heat shield were the cat is, thanks
  2. A

Exhaust rattle!!

So I've got a toyo decat and toyo spoon n1 rep cat back it's been to two different garages now and still isn't sorted properly it's driving me mad lol. The rattle vibrates through the car underneath my seat mainly after a blast it's most noticeable now I'm guessing it's the heat shield were the...
  3. A

K pro base map

I've got a kpro at the moment with a map but I've changed exhausts so was hoping to find a good base map
  4. A

K pro base map

Does anyone run a kpro at all
  5. A

Toyo decat standard manifold leak

For anyone else's information for the future the rattle was the heat shield were the mid pipe joins the cat, and the blow was due to the exhaust springs being to weak on the decat pipe
  6. A

K pro base map

Does anyone have a ep3 European base map with: aem, decat spoon rep cat back thanks
  7. A

Toyo decat standard manifold leak

Had my ep3 prem in at a local garage to change a DIY de cat that was on my car, had a toyo decat pipe fitted instead to match the spoon toyo rep cat back, since getting it back I have a rattle coming from the front and quite an annoying blow from were the decat meets the standard manifold, they...
  8. A

K-Pro. Mapping/Comparisons/Problems.

Has anyone got a base map for aem, decat and spoon n1 car back, would like to try a base map against what's already on the car as I've changed exhaust, cheers
  9. A

Anyone previously owned cosmic premier SM55 **O

Cpl got a bad rep? If that's the case I would rather just wipe the map, then get a re tune when funds become available
  10. A

Anyone previously owned cosmic premier SM55 **O

Owned this for a few months now it is cat d so would like to know its history also it's had a a trip to cpl a some point as it has k pro, also I believe it has a decat or sports cat on, also a standard exhaust, and aem v2, I imagine it used to have a cat back system, just would like to know what...
  11. A

Cpl kpro security

A bit frustrating that when it's dead easy to turn it on if it wasn't locked
  12. A

Cpl kpro security

As above got a kpro that was installed and mapped by previous owner all I wanted to do was enable launch control through the k manager software when trying to do this I can't as the ecu has security, I can clear the ecu security but that also clears the map, which I don't really want to do, does...
  13. A

Lucky find!

Result doesn't happen often but when it does :lol:
  14. A

Lucky find!

There is a USB type port on it
  15. A

Lucky find!

PRA - E13 is that the number your after?
Back