• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AndyHeard

1. A

Steering locks. . . .

disklok is by far been proven the best physical deterant....something a 25 min to half hour attack to get off i think in tests
  2. A

Any other EK9s ???

anyone else on here got an EK9...know there arent alot of them but this sites seems all new Rs and not many oldschools. :D throw up a pic of yours if you have one. heres mine -
  3. A

My 97 EK9

cheers for all the comments guys :D shes goin well so far. only had her sinced dec..gone through service and MOT with no problems. got a slight leak in the tail light and passenger footwell but been working on that tonight so fingers crossed :D
  4. A

DC2 DB8 DC5 Vtec contoller

glad your plannning on leaving it alone or removing it. waste of time and money if you ask me. although you will probably sell it easily on ebay. i would have a go at removing it to be honest.should be to hard to trace the wires back and if its been done properly it may even just be a few...
  5. A

My 97 EK9

yes it is..came into the country with it but the baffles gone in it so its not so much of a silent hi power anymore.lol. getting on my tits a bit.lol id never seen one..driven one or sat in one. i just had to buy one!!! lol
  6. A

My 97 EK9

been signed up here for a while guys but not posted up or anything so thought it was about time i said hi and showed off my pride and joy
Back