• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Antidote

1. Antidote

How to: Install a Shifter boot

If you liked the video please subscribe to my YouTube channel Luca Car Mods. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpq2GokLGfs
  2. Antidote

How to: Install Windshield Washer Nozzles (spray pattern)

Replacing your washer nozzles to have another spray pattern can give your car a more premium look. I have bought Original Accord/Jazz washer nozzles, these have Mist/Fog spray pattern. OEM Number: 76810-SEA-A01 If you liked the video please subscribe to my YouTube channel Luca Car Mods...
  3. Antidote

How to: Install a CatBack Exhaust (Tegiwa)

In the video i show you how to install a Catback exhaust on your EP3. Everyone with the right tools could do this! If you liked the video please subscribe to my YouTube channel Luca Car Mods. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLaDF7sBsTM
  4. Antidote

Crunching in 2nd and 3rd in vtec :(

Hmm maybe a new clutch when my turbo build is finished :P
  5. Antidote

Antidote's Civic EP3 *Dutch Turbo Build*

I almost got the EP3 a whole year now which is a big achievement for me, normally i own a car one year then i get bored and buy another one. About 2 months ago i got the same feelings with my EP3 and had it up for sale for 3 months. But because i live in the netherlands and drive a RHD car it...
  6. Antidote

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I agree my drive to work is only 3 miles and it consumes petrol like a V8! Warm engine and highway cruising at 60mph that's when i get the best fuel consumption. Best i ever did with 4 persons and some luggage was 35MPG.
  7. Antidote

Gonna try that! When the light comes on and i fill her up i only get 44L. Tank size should be 50 or 52.
  8. Antidote

how much gear oil will i need??

Mine needed 1.6L, buy 2 liter and you should be fine.
  9. Antidote

On average 250-270 miles to a tank, i fill her up when the light comes on. Driving long distances like holidays doing 60mph i get 350miles.
  10. Antidote

burning smell

VTEC smell haha.. Maybe your rocker cover gasket is leaking on your header?
  11. Antidote

DIY: HID Install EP3

In the netherlands you don't need auto leveling etc i your car is from 2005 or older.
  12. Antidote

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Those wheels :smt023 Evo wheels on a ep3 are perfect!
  13. Antidote

Crunching in 2nd and 3rd in vtec :(

The 1st to 2nd grind is pretty normal on the ep3, mine has it aswell when i'm driving sporty.
  14. Antidote

My new EP3 CTR 2004

Mine uses no oil on long trips with max 5000rpm. When i drive in vtec all the time it uses 1l on 1000miles
  15. Antidote

Cruise control retrofit

I'd be better of buying a universal cruisecontrol then!
Back