• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Arcam

1. Arcam

FK8 rotational thud on full lock

If only when cold it is normal, caused by the locking diff, once the oil warms up it will go. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  2. Arcam

EP3 Cookie's FK8 Tale of Woe - 4th gear lockout and popout

The clutch pedal clearance setting is also critical, both dealers who looked at my car for this issue missed the pedal clearance setting being incorrect (too great). Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  3. Arcam

FK8 Gearbox Issues

That is their standard response [emoji17] Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  4. Arcam

EP3 Metallic L plates won't stick to the bonnet boot on the FK8

They are metal but made of aluminium. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  5. Arcam

EP3 Bumper off, what’s worth doing?

Intercooler? Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  6. Arcam

EP3 Rear pad replacement

Done Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  7. Arcam

EP3 Rear pad replacement

If anyone wants my AP200 dongle they can have it for £30 Inc shipping in the UK. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  8. Arcam

EP3 Rear pad replacement

The AP200 will do the EPB pad reset procedure just fine, it is the one I used to change mine. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  9. Arcam

FK8 Geo settings - pins removed

Now sent via email. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  10. Arcam

I have found the docs, all 9 pages, my scanner is down but I can photograph them and send them over later today [emoji106] Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  11. Arcam

No problem Matt, I don't think I would go my20, not enough improvements on the cooling front. I think I have your email address somewhere but ping it over via pm and I will get those docs over to you tomorrow. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  12. Arcam

I have the Honda spec sheets taken from the workshop manual someplace, let me see if I can put my hands on them. It is what I used when I did mine. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  13. Arcam

FK8 Service Pack FK8

I can understand your reluctance to hand your car over to some dealers, I was the same with my FK8 and I did do service work myself even though I had a service pack ... but that was because I wanted to service more often because of track use. Not all dealers are pants and as you have a SP it...
  14. Arcam

FK8 Parking sensor in the rain

Yep, that is a standard "feature", it has been know by Honda for over 18 months and a fix has not been released for the CTR or the other CTR shaped Civics (back order for over 12 months). My wife's 1lt Civic has the same issue but it is worse on the CTR. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  15. Arcam

FK8 Shift down icon

If you labour the engine in a high gear at Lewis speed you should see the down shift indicator. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Back