• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Arch

1. Arch

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

He seems to be trying a bit too hard to be amusing now. "It can be a bit sketch" I'm switching you off now.
  2. Arch

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

I used my FD2 daily for 6 years. :D OEM suspension too.! Constantly went back and forth with the plans to change the rears for the Konis but stubbornly (maybe painfully) wanted to keep it original! o_O My FK2 was however a much better place to commute in. :)
  3. Arch

EP3 Back with an FK8

:smt039 Red car friend. :D Nice choice, only had mine a week or so, loving it.
  4. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Maybe i should find some bigger images... #-o
  5. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

6. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Does this work?
  7. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Ordered. :smt023 Mine's a Note 8 so if that works for you, should be fine for me. Cheers. :cool:
  8. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

So, I drove over in the Batmobile this morning, feeling a bit guilty for getting rid of it, didn't even have anywhere for a quick spot of +R on the way over. Red one had been placed right on the corner of the dealership and looked amazing. Had a nosey around, they nosied around mine, i squiggled...
  9. Arch

What did you do to your Type R today?

Collected it. :D Oh. My. I'll collate my thoughts in my other thread.
  10. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

I've just looked, it is indeed alive, and im still an Admin, just logged in! Found a post where id been a bit negative towards the FK2.... :lol: I'm so shallow...
  11. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

And what i traded for the FK2 8-[
  12. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

13. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Can't remember how to do this :lol: Do this work?
  14. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

"Click and Collect" is allowed :lol: Sounds like it's literally an exchange of keys, all paperwork has been done online, I leave my stuff on pax seat and presumably climb into new one. We shall see. :o Anything I should look out for on pickup/drive home? It's one owner, sub 9k mileage, two...
  15. Arch

EP3 FK8 Inbound

That looks amazing, love it. :cool:
Back