• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by avidjames

1. avidjames

CL7 Euro R electrical issues

Yeah man, I replaced the battery just a few days ago and exactly the same issue happened again. :( Seemed to work perfectly for a few days though!
  2. avidjames

CL7 Euro R electrical issues

Hey Guys, I wondered if you could help, or point me in the right direction to look in to an issue I have at the moment. I own a 2003 Accord Euro R CL7, and been having a weird issue over the last week or so with it not starting. The car would unlock with the fob, but when I go to start it...
  3. avidjames

Championship white DC2

Big update! Hey guys! I haven't updated this thread in a long time and a lot has happened! I won't waffle much and let the pictures do the talking :) New wheels: Enkei NT03's 16x7 et43 wrapped in Federal semi slick RSR's 205/45/16. UKDM DC2 by AvidJames, on Flickr Enkei NT03 fitted! by...
  4. avidjames

Championship white DC2

Championship White UKDM DC2 - Interior + Spoon update. Thanks a lot for the kind words guys! Makes all the effort worth it :) I've made a few updates to the DC2 over the last few weeks so thought I would post an update! Firstly a picture I took a while back that I like and a few 6TWO1 took...
  5. avidjames

Championship white DC2

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys! They do defiantly look a lot better with the 16" JDM wheels on :)
  6. avidjames

Championship white DC2

Hey Guys, Been a lurker on this forum but never posted my car so thought it was about time. I've owned it for around 3 and a half years and it's been through a fair few changes in that time. I purchased it on 135k and it's now on 156k and still going strong! I'll go through the whole...
Back