• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Aydhayeth

1. Aydhayeth

Quiet ep3 exhausts

Buddyclub is pretty quiet.
  2. Aydhayeth

Oil Temp Gauge - Seen mixed answers....

You'll need a sandwich plate.
  3. Aydhayeth

Jimbo's Project slow & sideways - mk1 MX5

That handbrake is sky high! Can't pull mine anywhere near as high. Using a hardtop in the winter here, works better.. I do have a garage which does help substantially.
  4. Aydhayeth

Rear seat

Not to hard to make yourself really. Measure it out and cut the wood. Wrap it in any cloth of your choosing and presto.
  5. Aydhayeth

Rear seat

What exactly are you looking for... It's pretty easy to remove the backseat itself.
  6. Aydhayeth

Airbag light

Worked like a charm, thanks a bunch.
  7. Aydhayeth

Airbag light

Any ideas? As some of you know I removed my deep dish wheel from my EP3. This wheel triggered an airbag light. I know replaced the OEM wheel and attached all plugs and it is still on.. fuse is fine, battery was disconnected.. I have MOT on Wednesday.. slight issue.
  8. Aydhayeth

Honda Civic EP3 Vtec Engage

EP3's hold 4.7liters when completely empty IIRC.
  9. Aydhayeth

Black Type R GT FK2

Looks mint, only the mirrors are not to my liking. I must admit the urge to get an FK is getting larger....
  10. Aydhayeth

Type R Number 2 Facelift JDM EP3!!! **Small update**

Oh my god, those brakes!:cool: lovely car.
  11. Aydhayeth

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I did 220 miles last tank. Needless to say it was spirited tank of fuel. Belting down the German highway in a rush to get home :lol:
  12. Aydhayeth

Clutch help..

No it's not. Unless you're going forced induction I would stick with OEM.
  13. Aydhayeth

First time on track advice p!ease

Take it easy. Feel the car and learn the track before hammering it. Give the car a decent amount of time to cool down once coming off the track. Don't pull up the handbrake when parking, rather put it in first gear ( Brakes will be hot ) Other then that, have fun!
  14. Aydhayeth

EP3 Ep3 inner arches

EP3's are all type R.. I think you mean EP2, EP1 or EP4. :)
Back