• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Az Supercharged CRX

1. A

Az's JDM EP3 build thread

Cheers mate. Everyone needs to have a jdm ep3 at some point in their lives! :)
  2. A

30th Anniversary Honda Civic Type R

Very nice mate! I take it the car is in / was from Ireland with those number plates and mud flaps fitted? Facelift rear lights can be added to the list of things that have been done too!
  3. A

Oh sorry! I copied and pasted the post from my CTRO thread. I haven't even decided fully if I will sell the car anyway, but I understand the forum rules so appologises. :)
  4. A

Cheers mate! I do have a touch of OCD when it comes to my cars, I enjoy it, but, the mrs doesn't exactly feel the same way!
  5. A

Lol, it doesn't last long with a white car mate! That's why I took all the photos as they'll last a lot longer! :)
  6. A

Thanks mate. The jdm is so much more raw and better than a uk ep3, you'll have to at least try one out one day to see the difference. (not that I'm dissing the uk models of course as they are brilliant cars, but the jdm's are worth the extra premium they hold) ;)
  7. A

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Cool, cheers mate, gives me an idea. I'll probably be putting my car up for sale after xmas to get an FN2, if it doesn't have the rages on it I'll bare you in mind bud if you still have them that is. :)
  8. A

Thanks a lot for the reply mate, that's great! Useful to know that about the lowering springs. I have seen an FN on the rages lowered with the 30mm springs actually, and it did look too low in my opinion, iirc it seemed to sit lower at the rear than the front as well, which is a real bug bear of...
  9. A

Cheers mate, yeah I had a look at your old jdm on another forum, looked very nice bud! I've had a 30AE just like you as well.
  10. A

My 2007 FN2

I agree, the Rays do fill the arches better and go really nicely with the aggressive looks. Your in a very nice position to have 2 sets of awesome genuine Japanese rimmage to swap around as you please, most people don't have 2 sets of wheels let alone some very expensive and rare wheels! :cool:
  11. A

My 2007 FN2

This car is pure class, love everything about it! You've done an awesome job of modding it mate and some serious parts used there! You've got far too much money!!!! ;) I love the XD9's, always have, but, I think it looks a lot better work the Rays! :cool:
  12. A

Cheers buddy! Nice NHB by the way, my old 30AE was NHB, they look the nuts when freshly polished. :)
  13. A

Oh by the way do you have any before and after photos of when the Eibach springs were fitted? Do Eibach just do the one lowering kit or are there a couple of kits to choose from? And lastly what are you doing with the rage alloys, keeping them or selling? Sorry for the questions just trying to...
  14. A

Loving your FN mate! Some very nice subtle mods you've done, make a big difference! I must admit I'm big fan of the rage alloys, but the team dynamics work well! I'm seriously thinking of selling my jdm ep3 to get an fn2, and seeing threads like this just make me wanna make the move!
  15. A

Thanks very much mate! :)
Back