• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Azad_R

1. Azad_R

Spigot rings.

Spoke to rarerims, Spigot is needed. Cheers guys! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  2. Azad_R

Spigot rings.

Hi everyone, Just bought a set of Rota slipstream for my EP3, what i'd like to know is if i need spigot rings.
  3. Azad_R

Does anyone else own 2 cars?

EP3 for the weekend and EJ9 for everthing else, should see the state of her. She is full of trolley dings. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. Azad_R

New to this forum - NHB EP3 From Nottingham- Pic Heavy!

WOOHOO! Finally joined the club. Welcome along! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  5. Azad_R

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Lovely FD2. Defo buying one in puprple. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  6. Azad_R

My Satin Silver EP3

I don't post here often but thought i'd share my own car. It's a pre-facelift 2004, late registered. Here are some pictures... Comment and criticism welcome!
  7. Azad_R

My Ep3 type R

Love it! Is that inlet cover real carbon or been dipped? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  8. Azad_R

Top speed what have people hit in Ep3 Type Rs i'm curious?

160 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  9. Azad_R

Central locking

Hi, my bro had exactly the same problem on his 02 EP3, previous owner removed the alarm because it was faulty. What you need is the unit assy security and the fob programmed. It's behind the centre console or you could reach it through behind the driverside. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using...
  10. Azad_R

EP3 Headlight Project

Looking good dude! Fancy doing me a pair? I'll glady pay you.
  11. Azad_R

Battery not charging

I reckon you have a blown the alternator fuse, although this doesn't show on the fuse cover, it's 10A.
  12. Azad_R

FRONT BREAK CALIPERS RE-MANUFACTURING ON EP3

Sweet, how much did it cost?
  13. Azad_R

EP3 Pic request of lowered EP3s

40mm.
  14. Azad_R

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Can't make my mind up, what colour i should buy.
  15. Azad_R

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Yes.
Back