• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by B18 Bacon

1. B

Hi all My B18 Civic

hi guys. its been a long while since i posted any updates, so i think i'd better reveal that im now in the process of going TURBO!!!! i should get the car back middle of nxt month., i really cant wait. well i'll post as many pictures up as i can and a new spec list when i get the car back...
  2. B

HOT Snetterton 300 - 12/03/11...

Just signed up.... 1week to go. cant wait. hope the weather is good :)
  3. B

aftermarket wheel nut taper for oem 96 dc2 alloys query (pics inside)

isnt the taper on the left hand nut shallower than the nut on the right. i wouldnt use it either.
  4. B

Opinions please TOYO PROXES T1-R or YOKO PARADAS

i havent got a good word to say about the toyo T1r or the yoko ps2 i think there both a poor tyre. have you considered the toyo R1R i find there a great tyre for wet and dry. solid side wall yet the compound is soft and grippy for you A-B road blasts.
  5. B

Hi all My B18 Civic

some more pictures.....
  6. B

2011 Honda Vtec Challenge

how much would i like to do this.....aahhhhh
  7. B

HOT Snetterton 300 - 12/03/11...

i really want to book this up, but i really dont know if my car will be on the road as ive got plans that will be going into motion soon hopefully. if not i'll come along anyway have a look. its only 15mins down the road.
  8. B

Bon's Black 96 Spec (New Car Pg 5.)

what it lacks in size it make up for in noise he he. its looking good bon. hopefully see it out and about soon
  9. B

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

i think those wheels look fantastic on your car. im a huge fan of the bbs ones sooo. looks really good.
  10. B

My integra

looks a nice car. ditch the woofers *** imo.
  11. B

K20A Engine swap...

OMG... this car looks amazing, i love the exige and want one sooner rather than later.
  12. B

Hi all My B18 Civic

well it looks like its gone down well with you guys. @ danga200.... yes it does sound amazing the crossover is brilliant @typeriter..... the colour comes from maserati (grigio alfieri metallic.) i liked it glad you do. i'll try and get some more picture of it up soon.
  13. B

Hi all My B18 Civic

Thanks alot guys. nice to have people saying good things esp when you spend soo much time and money building these cars.
  14. B

Hi all My B18 Civic

Hi guys ive been asked for pictures of my car so here goes. These were taken at snetterton last year. hope you like. comments welcome too.:) :) Right ive got the spec written up. Car: Civic EJ9 Engine: B18 c and gearbox AEM short ram induction kit DC sports manifold ceramic coated...
Back