• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by BazEP3

1. BazEP3

EP3 EP3 dash removal

Sorry to hear about your income dropping, my income is way below the average amount for the job I do, so I feel your pain! There's so much I want to do with the car! I will certainly have to try a coolant change for starters. Today it snowed on higher ground so it's far from ideal. I'm insured...
  2. BazEP3

EP3 EP3 dash removal

Did you do this in the end Vikta? My heater is useless! I was considering replacing my heater core too. I was also wondering if doing a thorough water coolant change would help at all.
  3. BazEP3

EP3 EP3 not warming up all the way?

Mine is the same, the dial never goes very high. For more accurate readings I use a Bluetooth OBD2 reader paired with an app on my phone called Torque, I would recommend it. I've noticed when the water temperature gets to 100°c the radiator fan will kick in. My heater only ever gets lukewarm...
  4. BazEP3

N77's 30th ANNIVERSARY EP3 TYPE R

Just read through this post and the time and effort you have put in to this car is an inspiration to me. I hope one day I can get my 30th as clean as yours.
  5. BazEP3

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

Looks a quality item Flashy, quite tempted by a strut brace myself.
  6. BazEP3

EP3 Bonnet gap adjustment?

Ok from what I just found out apparently there are bonnet rubber height adjusters located above the headlights which can be wound down. Otherwise check the bumper and front scuttle panel thing is sitting right, hope this helps as I've not had to do it before.
  7. BazEP3

EP3 Bonnet gap adjustment?

You can adjust it to make the gap smaller. I remember reading it somewhere before. Hopefully someone here can shed some light on the method?
  8. BazEP3

I've found my unicorn!

Looks great, that's so clean!
  9. BazEP3

EP3 Help with number plate issue please!

Where there's a will, there's a way :D
  10. BazEP3

EP3 BazEP3's 30th Anniversary Edition EP3

Really happy with how it turned out, it's much nicer and smoother than my door handle inserts. I have a new 12v lighter socket to go in as the old one broke and had seen better days anyway. Unfortunately the one I ordered off eBay which was supposed to fit, doesn't fit the hole. I shall be...
  11. BazEP3

EP3 BazEP3's 30th Anniversary Edition EP3

So you might be wondering why I wanted the gear knob off anyway, well I shall let the following photos explain
  12. BazEP3

Could have been much more serious, it could have caused an accident or even worse, hope they got caught soon mate
  13. BazEP3

Total scum what's wrong with these people, they're not right in the head!
  14. BazEP3

EP3, Diamond in the rough????

Nice work on the car, looks like it's in good hands with you! A previous owner fitted a K&N Typhoon kit to my EP3 with a cold air feed from the bumper. I have been considering making a heat shield for mine, so would be interested to see if you do.
  15. BazEP3

Dream car at 18

Looks tidy, same colour wheels as mine, anthracite I believe, enjoy!
Back