• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bazzagt4

1. Bazzagt4

FK8 Brembo lacquer peel?

I have the same problem with mine now, A job I plan on doing very soon, Will the Lacquer need to be heat resistant I wonder? Good to see you back young man :)
  2. Bazzagt4

Another FK8...

Nice one Tim, enjoy the new car
  3. Bazzagt4

FK8 My Sportline Has Landed

Beautiful, just beautiful :)
  4. Bazzagt4

370z Nismo

superb choice young man #driftking
  5. Bazzagt4

FK8 Owning a FK8 during the Covid Lockdown

Mine is my daily so gets used but work is only 20mins away so not great, I just want to do some rd trips but can't, took my lad back to uni after Christmas so 200mile round trip, nailed it down the A1 , god I love this car, would only sell to release the money nothing else I drove comes close to...
  6. Bazzagt4

EP3 Hondata flash pro questions and or Alternatives

Hi Buddy, Still very happy with the car and its current mods, Since fitting the Remus with front pipe it has once again transformed the car , Way more power than I need esp this time of year, I have no issues with Hondata and don't regret my purchase, all mods seem to work together well in my...
  7. Bazzagt4

My Polished metal metallic FK8

Not too shabby. Best colour in my opinion :cool: Enjoy the ride Baz
  8. Bazzagt4

My Polished Metal Metallic FK8

Thats awesome, I hope it lives up to your expectations, mine makes me smile every time I get in it , not many cars have done that so I know I chose well. regards Baz
  9. Bazzagt4

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

This made me spit my coffee all over the mouse mat :eek::eek: Thanks
  10. Bazzagt4

only been on for 3 weeks now, it has become slightly louder as its "Bedded in".I also start early (leave at 5:30am) and don't open the valve until I have left the village , so easy to use with the booth button or have the app on my phone. The carbon tips are are over £400 more than the standard...
  11. Bazzagt4

I love it, great power gain, car feels much more lively, great appearance, love the Carbon tips, sound controller is a great investment, OEM sound with valve closed but nice and roarty with valve open, Mrs hasn't even twigged the car has it on its so good :D Negative side is the cost but you...
  12. Bazzagt4

EP3 Back with an FK8

Nice one, I had an EP3 , the engine blew so sold it, Picked up a Mini Cooper as a stop gap, loved it for 2 years then needed to be back in a R so grabbed a cracking FK8 They are so much fun and like you say grab loads of attention, enjoy, I've had mine since March and still look forward to...
  13. Bazzagt4

Untitled by Barry Cross, on Flickr Untitled by Barry Cross, on FlickrUntitled by Barry Cross, on Flickr
  14. Bazzagt4

EP3 Side Skirt Removal

Hi, From memory with the plastic rivets removed from underneath the Skirts then slide forward, Mine were full of a silty mud and were very heavy :eek: The clips do get brittle and can break to worth getting new before you start. Good luck
  15. Bazzagt4

Latest mod is a full Remus system with sound controller and Carbon fibre tips option.347F036F-CA59-4E2E-816B-9D42014151A8 by Barry Cross, on Flickr
Back