• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by beach

1. beach

Phil’s ep3 resto

Will you be keeping the wing or looking to put it back to stock?
  2. beach

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

I searched and searched for them but couldn’t find any. I ended up going with the climair ones and I’m pretty happy with the quality. https://www.climairuk.com/
  3. beach

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

@sunday_driver You called it :) Luckily I’d put an order in for a Samco replacement months ago. So I didn’t have long with the split. much better I also replaced the interior light bulb and one of the map bulbs (messed up my order and didn’t buy enough for two). Finally I replaced the...
  4. beach

Jumped in the car a few days ago, ignition went on as normal. But when I went to start, just a whining noise then all the lights went off. Bugger. Nothing obvious looked wrong under the bonnet and the fuses looked fine. The stereo has been playing up recently and I knew there were a ton of...
  5. beach

I’ve just been enjoying driving, washing, driving. But I’ve picked up a few bits that I’d like to get changed. New clutch, engine mounts and a couple of other wee bits. I’d been searching for a proper workshop manual. There is a PDF floating around for the US EP3 which is almost there, but...
  6. beach

Type R #17 - FK8 #4

Really like the looks of the FK8. I am tempted to get one, can I sell it as a “sensible family car” to the missus? :rolleyes:
  7. beach

EP3 values

Facelift was at some point in 2003. Premiere was near the end of production - 2005? There is some info about the changes on the jdm4all site - it also links to the goo-net catalog which has tons of info. I quite like the Honda Japan site, it's got a whole archive of cars, the press releases...
  8. beach

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

What is that? And was it connected, or just flopping about causing potential havoc.
  9. beach

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Ah nice. I think I need one of these. I need to stick my head under the car and take a look, but some pictures I have appear to show the engine tray hanging down. Had you been looking for one for a while?
  10. beach

Honda Civic Type R 2005 "DKHonda"

Sounds like you’ve got a decent project ahead of you. It’s a shame about the rust, but there are a few on here who have went to war with it and won. @Craig82 has loads of stuff on his thread.
  11. beach

Sure. No problem. So it’s a 2002 model. Had just over 60,000miles on the clock. Auction sheet showed it as a grade 4 B interior and B exterior. Noted that there were a few dents, scratches and one of the panels had been replaced. The team at BHP Imports checked it at the auction house and gave...
  12. beach

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Looking fresh. :cool:
  13. beach

I don’t even know where to begin with them. I’ve got manuals, but they are in Japanese. I’m trying to source a JDM workshop manual for the EP3. I have a US one, but I’m not sure if the wiring will be the same due the engine difference. I want to have a reference in case anything goes wrong...
  14. beach

Had a poke under the steering wheel at the rats nest of stereo wires. SRS light is on now. I’m sure these things are related :rolleyes:
  15. beach

I picked it up on Tuesday and had a 300 mile drive back home. What a riot it was. The noise it makes when vtec engages is like a savage bark, so addictive, I burned through quite a bit of fuel chasing that noise :D:D It all seems in fairly good condition considering the age, but I need to have...
Back