• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bemmis

1. bemmis

? Where To Buy Ep2 Bumpers ?

Anyone else know of a source? Still no luck...
  2. bemmis

DIY: Ultimate Custom CAI Airbox Mod - *Spoon Style*

The benefit that a traditional cold air intake can have on power with K series engines has been verified over and over, yet many circuit-raced dc5s and ep3s choose airboxes. Why? Using a traditional cold air intake gains lots of power, but mid range and throttle response can suffer. This is...
  3. bemmis

Ep3 sloppy gearstick.

Look at the white plastic pivot ball on the base of the shift lever. Observe the design. That ball gets tons of force every time you shift. As you shift tens of thousands of times, the plastic itself wears away and leaves a gap between the ball and the socket. When you replace it with the BCSS...
  4. bemmis

The only difference between the usdm ep3, and ep2 bumpers are the grill, and the overhang; the USDM bumper protrudes about 4cm forward past the EDM or JDM bumpers because there are different bumper requirements here. USDM EDM The front bumper on my car is damaged. The options are to...
  5. bemmis

I'd like to buy ep2 bumpers for use on a USDM ep3, but lots of searching has yielded no sources for them here in the states. Where can I buy these parts? Used would be ideal.
Back