• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ben_ctr

1. ben_ctr

Door Change

Hi I have got to change my door over as mine is damaged on my ep3 type r pre facelift. Was just wondering if anyone had done this because just wanted to know if there are any clips I should go and get just in case some clips or prone to break.
  2. ben_ctr

Cant find gears from cold

Lol fill a bit of a an idiot, right need a new clutch because first and second is hard to get into gear from cold definitely going to be the preasure plate like loxy said but as for the reverse well it turns out that the bracket that holds the car mat in place has lost a screw and the mat had...
  3. ben_ctr

Thanks loxy was hoping the it would be something less drastic lol, oh well see on eBay Exedy clutch is about £140 is that a good clutch or is there a better clutch bearing in mind I'm not going to be doing many track days
  4. ben_ctr

Sam's Accord Type R

I just stepped out of a 03 dolphin grey st170, good car to drive but lacks power especially as they marked them up with 170 bhp. Haha lucky if you get one over 150 bhp also a bit heavy on juice
  5. ben_ctr

Hi need a little bit of advice been finding it hard to select first and second gear when my ep3 type r is cold. Also crunches putting it into reverse, If I try the gears before I start the car they go into gear fine but as soon as I start it I have to force it into gear. Also have to really push...
  6. ben_ctr

Engine Wire Tuck

Ok so been doing a little bit of asking about and phoned R-Motion and they said they do not do it, but gave me a number to Hond-R. I spoke to the guy for a bit and they have done award winning cars mainly EK's. He told me to do the job properly it's going to cost about £2000 and will take about...
  7. ben_ctr

Engine Wire Tuck

I've been looking at this on EK civics and just love how clean it looks, Then found this on a ep3 and would love to get this done on my ep3. Has anyone done this or know where I can go to get a price on getting it done. I know there are step by step instructions on how to do it but I think I'm...
  8. ben_ctr

Detailing brands, whats your choice

Perhaps we should see if they do a group day and see if there are people on the forums that are interested in detailing that might like to attend, see if we can get some sort of deal
  9. ben_ctr

I was going to try there back to basic course it's only £50 plus would like some tips on using the das6 polisher to get the best results possible
  10. ben_ctr

I've been looking at the hellshine stuff and going to try some out after I've had my bodywork done ready for japfest this year. The only thing that I didn't like was when is spent over £200 with AD they still charged me postage, you would have though they would of sent for free or at least...
  11. ben_ctr

I've got some of there products and must say they are great i love the cherry glaze and project 32 very easy to use. I've got there black magic hard wax but I find that little hard to buff off, going to try there soft wax as its meant to buff off easier. Been looking at poorboys products there...
  12. ben_ctr

fault reader

lol Thanks R35735
  13. ben_ctr

fault reader

So if 0141 is the rear does that mean 0135 is the front lol I've just not got a clue and these sensors are expensive so don't want to buy both.
  14. ben_ctr

fault reader

Sorry for the large pictures not very good at uploading
  15. ben_ctr

fault reader

I got myself a fault reader as I knew I had a 02 sensor that needed replacing but didn't know what one, this is the code I got from the reader. http:// Am I right in saying its the first 02 sensor at the front of the cat that's got to be replaced ? Also in the live feed there was another...
Back