• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by BenL

1. B

White fd2 type R

Yea just looked online, it came out to be a bit more than what I was expecting. Might just leave it off till later haha.
  2. B

FD2 Seriously thinking of parting with the DC5 and getting a FD2

I think you have it all set up there Eugene, FD2R is such a good daily and practical, paired for a weekend drive of the s2k. That's what I am going for. Only if the partner can drive stick shift:p
  3. B

FD2 sold my fn2 m bought FD2 best type R ive owned .

Wow, to be honest, that FN2 looks quite nice with those mods, and wing!
  4. B

Fd2

Yes just got mine last week, loving the FD2R. I was thinking of replacing just the rear shocks on the FD2R and doing tein lowering springs, Seems like a popular option. However, Ive got a connect for some D2 adjustable coilovers. around the 500$ (300pounds) mark, now they are cheap so I'm...
  5. B

Fd2

Those ohlins are a must have... now I just wish I got the money haha.
  6. B

White fd2 type R

Nice shifter!, I am also looking at changing the stock one to a short throw. How much shorter is it now?
  7. B

Your tyre reviews

Ok, maybe its covered somewhere but, I am considering a set of Toyo T1Rs Now, They are 225/45/18s. I am considering wrapping these in my new set of work d9rs which are 18x8.5 square set. 225s are a bit small on these I think, and the sidewall is 5 taller. Now I can get these at a amazing price...
  8. B

FD2 Cheap FD2

Now, whoever bought this, if its real, got a steal...
  9. B

FD2 FD2 Buying advice.

I would check for rust, When I got my FD2R, I had a friend at a service station do a full check up. We found out the main engine trans seal needed replacing later on because there was a slight drip nothing too serious for now. It's a big job, requires sub frame drop. I would also check bushings...
Back