• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by BennyCtr

1. BennyCtr

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

Long time coming I know but I do have a big update in the pipeline just need to write it all out :) In the meantime I have entered a competition on the ultimate finish website and need your votes! Help a type r brother out! Please vote I need as many as possible! It's dead easy will only...
  2. BennyCtr

Chris' Cosmic Grey Premier Edition

Great write up Chris :p need to see this pronto!
  3. BennyCtr

Recaro bucket seat handle broke!

This happened to mine too, you don't have to take it apart just shine a torch in the gap and you can see the rod it fixes onto, buy a new lever and glue it on :) Recliner lever (pfkl887679) - £1.88
  4. BennyCtr

knocking noise from front left

Check your top mount bolts, also check the bolt in the centre (under the damper adjuster if you have after market coilies) sometimes that causes a little movement in the spring
  5. BennyCtr

Smithy's 2002 EP3 build so far

Is this a standard boot mat?? Mine doesn't have the red trim n badge on it.....I want one lol!?
  6. BennyCtr

Mixing tyre profiles

Thanks for your inputs guys much appreciated, does anyone know the size of oem ep3 rims?
  7. BennyCtr

Mixing tyre profiles

I need 4 new tyres as 2 are illegal already and the other 2 are close, these are both 215/40 atm I'm looking at getting 2 yoko ad08s for the front and then putting some budgets I have already on the back which are oem 205/45, what profile works best? 225/45 are the cheapest for ad08s but I...
  8. BennyCtr

Cheers mate! They are the black kit mate :)
  9. BennyCtr

Wow it's been along time since I updated this! Not alots happened really just a few minor things,(Excuse phone pics and edited pics quality )Fly eyes kit...Few other pics over the recent months...Things to come in the near future;-New coilovers (feb time) -Tow hooks and battery tie bar respray...
  10. BennyCtr

tail lights tint? anyone?

I have the flyeyes kit on my car, they are completely legal and mot friendly as they don't impair the lights in any way, the fronts on my cosmic look mega still undecided on the rears as of yet... Few pics..... My current fave pic...
  11. BennyCtr

Anyone else have water entering thorugh the alarm sensors?

That pic helps a lot as I'm trying to do this atm, but the actual bolt that B is connected too isn't accessible so how do I go about removing it?! I've even moved the metal mounting plate to one side in the head liner but its impossible to gain access to it?! Any ideas guys?!
  12. BennyCtr

EP3 Overheating

I'm having over heating troubles too when sat in traffic for ages, it's not reached the maximum but like 3/4 there, and in the past its had trouble starting back up again if I turn it off to help cool it down. I seem to be missing the overflow coolant top up reservoir as well?! Could this have...
  13. BennyCtr

Squeaky brakes when lightly braking

I have this squeal when pulling up to roundabouts/junctions etc at slow speeds (<10mph) only had my discs and pads changed a month ago so I'm hoping its a simple squeal shim fix?! Service booked for Monday anyway so ill mention it to Tom at TGM see what he says!
  14. BennyCtr

my cosmic ep3

Get some red H's on them centre caps :)
  15. BennyCtr

Supercharged DC5

Where did you get all the blue hoses from? Want them for my ep3!?
Back