• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by berty83

1. B

EP3 centre console - Any aftermarket options?

Thats what i thought, need to find something else to sticker bomb as ive got a book lying at home, possibly my push bike, my xbox, next doors cat, etc. I'll update my "Wanted" thread as i will now need a new head unit as the silver one will look a bit w**k with the carbon effect console.
  2. B

Sorry to hijack this thread again, but i ordered one of the carbon wrapped centre consoles from the guy on Ebay. I still have a number of stickers lying around and was considering stickerbombing the door handle inserts and the instrument/speedo cluster surround, would this look gash with the...
  3. B

I was thinking about painting mine black, but im now considering doing a sticker bomb console using black red and white stickers only.
  4. B

Wheel wobble at 60+mph with new brakes fitted

^bump^ or You havent got a flat tyre, or crashed into any kerbs recently?
  5. B

anyone local want to fit these for me?

Worth while getting the Tegiwa Short Shifter Kit as well as the bushes. I think its £50-60ish from what i can remember. Had a nightmare with mine, and i have the hands of a small girl too, worth it in the end though. Best complimented with a weighted gear knob.
  6. B

upgrading my exhaust

Got the DC Sports cat back on mine, sounds awesome. Id stay away from de-catting until you plan on k100/kpro'ing to avoid it running lean. Some (not all) have had adverse effects from de-catting without remap. The piper does make a nice sound, if you can get your hands on the full system...
  7. B

Rear Washer Jet

Ive just noticed mine does not work either, not sure if its always been like that. I was having a look last night and after five minutes of trying to find the nozzle i still could not locate it (it was dark), could someone point me in the right direction?
  8. B

How I put 750,000 miles on my Honda Civic in just five years

I was getting a bit worried because mine has nearly 68k on it
  9. B

DC Sports Catback Exhaust with DC Exhaust Header

Yes, thanks guys, just buying the parts first. I'll probably go the K100 route as i dont plan on doing any more performance mods, if i want a faster car, i'll just buy one.
  10. B

DC Sports Catback Exhaust with DC Exhaust Header

As a follow on to my original question, ive had the DC sports catback fitted, still in the market for a decat and manifold. Has anyone paired a DC catback with a Japspeed mani and decat? Im asking because there is on fleabay at the minute.
  11. B

Short shifter advice

Ive done the Teg mod, and the aluminium bushing kit. Worthwhile mod, i dont have any problems shifting between the gears. the bushing kit is a pain to do though, lots of swearing will be involved.
  12. B

Service question due soon, HELP!!

I believe transmission fluid and valve clearances arent due until 75k ish. Have you not got a service schedule in in your book? I need to do the transmission fluid myself, i'll be doing it this weekend, i dont like paying monkeys for easy jobs.
  13. B

Transmission Fluid Change

Thanks guys, i'll stop by Halfrauds on the way home. Like i say i have three litres so should be more than enough. I was told by a few people that its fill to spill.
  14. B

Transmission Fluid Change

Ive not done much research i admit, but has anyone had to change their transmission fluid themselves? I recently purchased 3 litres of MTF-III and a magnetic drain plug, i also have access to a set of ramps. I understand that draining the box will be easy enough, but how do i fill it back up...
  15. B

Flakey knob issue

I had a Duracon, Duriconn, plastic gear knob on for a while now, good for the winter to stop you getting a cold knob. But im looking into buying a weighted skunk knob which should compliment the short shifter mods ive done. Get some pics up if you do make one, just remember girth matters too though
Back