• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bigal1996

1. bigal1996

FK2 FK2 general discussion

First one I have saw in the flesh today, Milano.... so jealous :(
  2. bigal1996

FN2 Mugen Rear wing - central scotland

Always too late with these things.... I was looking into the GP kit just need to gather the funds first
  3. bigal1996

There's a good deal just now on the mugen wing, the only reason i am asking haha
  4. bigal1996

Hi everyone, Does anyone in central Scotland have the Mugen wing fitted to their Milano FN2? I am thinking about getting one but would prefer to see what it looks like in person as I have only seen pictures of it. Thanks in advance
  5. bigal1996

Complete Re-Spray

I am getting a full respray on mine for £1500, should have been more expensive but good friends with the guy doing it... Top quality as he can't fit me in until September. However if I was getting charged full it would be around the £2000-£2500 as Kevin said
  6. bigal1996

Mapping without Hondata?

Thanks guys for all the help!
  7. bigal1996

Mapping without Hondata?

Please don't hate me for this! I can't really afford a Hondata, it might be a while before I save up enough for one, so I have 2 questions which I need clarified... 1. I have saw posts on other sites saying it is possible to map the car without using the Hondata, can this be done? Is it worth...
  8. bigal1996

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi could I have 1 external sticker, Thanks!
Back