• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bignath

1. bignath

My GruppeM Review

Did you bother telling your insurance company after you fitted it???...im seriously considering getting one but ive heard of horror stories of insurance companys not paying out if you havent told them about even the smallest of mods ???.....
  2. bignath

Integra DC2 Type R

5 th pic down looks like its a Nissan 180sx......if you squint.......lots Looks f-ing cool mate.....:cool:
  3. bignath

Standard Rim ideas on a Milano CTR

Yeyyyyyyyy.....Mine....! ! ! ! !:D :D :D PS....These may be up for sale soon........;)
  4. bignath

Car Insurance

Got our renual through on wednesday... Me and Mrs ..Me 26 her 25 7 Years NCB (Protected) £407 Full Comp with Tesco (+ £50 quid voucher to spend instore) £450 excess :evil:
  5. bignath

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Fair one.........:oops:
  6. bignath

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

02 plate R no 10511 41k Who cares...?
  7. bignath

DMF PERFORMANCE 300bhp Development N/A Engine Photos

looks shiney.........:p What`ll it rev to?.....
  8. bignath

Steering locks. . . .

If some little tw4t stole my CTR, i wouldn`t want it back, Have them thrashing it,over-revving it and bouncing off kerbs etc Ok,the Tracker is a great bit of kit but would you like your car back with a bottom end knock and crunching 3rd gear?.... I`d prefere them to torch it...
  9. bignath

My 30th Anniversary CTR (Original Post Updated 07/02/2008)

Great job, Keep meaning to get mine done...... Ill have a look at yours on sunday mate.... Mine is parked under a big tree in my garden at night and is sh1tbound all the time....(bird crap and tree sap etc..)..... Must invest in a BIG saw and a BIG gun...:twisted:
  10. bignath

My 30th Anniversary CTR (Original Post Updated 07/02/2008)

looks sweet, Where did you get em done...?
  11. bignath

Back in a Type R at last!

Mate, That car is hot...................... What does it rev to ??...... Ps,,,,,Love the build number....:twisted:
  12. bignath

my baby

nice mate,,,How did you get on against the ep3 on the strip ?....
  13. bignath

Fast Road Setup on standard springs?

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=148469 Had mine done at Autotest Jermal..... Bought the arms from ebay, bolts from abp,(Ive got std ride height but the rear camber was eating my rear tyres)......:D
  14. bignath

Crappy AC

Ill do it for £20 quid...if you live near.....;)
Back