• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bigworm

1. Bigworm

Tell me about B16 engines please oh knowledgeable ones! :D I'm really confused!

Ah yes, good point. I forgot about the NSX.
  2. Bigworm

Tell me about B16 engines please oh knowledgeable ones! :D I'm really confused!

B16A1 = 150bhp with cable clutch, B16A2 = 160bhp hydro clutch. Also SiKBoY, don't think the B16B was the first Type R engine, I pressume it would be the B18C R first featured in the 1996 Integra Type R. B18C4 which came in the Civic Vti (5 door) are cheap as, plus got an LSD gearbox, but with...
  3. Bigworm

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Looking very nice Deano, thought you had a decent camera? Lol.
  4. Bigworm

DC2 DB8 DC5 back seats of integras

DB8 is the four door Integra, but yes I'd have thought the ATR has five seats....
  5. Bigworm

DC2 DB8 DC5 back seats of integras

DB8 has five seats. ;). Well five seatbelts anyway.
  6. Bigworm

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

GRRR indeed! Sounds beastly.
  7. Bigworm

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

An R needs some CW in my opinion, just in case you're still undecided.
  8. Bigworm

Tweeny's Integra DB8-R

Ah, yes I remember seeing you now, didn't clock it was an ATR, just thought it was a black Accord, you were in the middle lane at the front.
  9. Bigworm

Tweeny's Integra DB8-R

Ah-ha! That would be me! :)
  10. Bigworm

Tweeny's Integra DB8-R

Looks great fella. Have you got the three rear windows tinted? been thinking of this myself lately. Any pics of the car side on? Edit - I see the first pic now! I take it the fronts have no tint?
  11. Bigworm

Sacrilege in an EK9

Think it is a hoax, it's got two batteries in the bay pic. :lol:
  12. Bigworm

Sacrilege in an EK9

Blimey, that's a new one on me! I quite like the idea though.
  13. Bigworm

My DC2 - Type R number 5

DC2, as you guys would say, FTW.
  14. Bigworm

My DC2 - Type R number 5

Congratulations fella. Great cars for the money - hard to beat imo.
  15. Bigworm

Edy's DC5 Build up Thread..Carbon wrap page 10 !

That's awesome work there buddy, paint looking much better now. Spoiler looks great, and lovely polished knobend!!
Back