• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by billyupnorf

1. billyupnorf

ep3 headlight issue

I had this problem 3 years ago. Tried various bulbs and not much difference, I eventually put hid kit in and it's much better. I did have to play around with the top White plastic screws in the headlamp to adjust the beam/pattern if I remember correctly. 6000k is just right, not too bright so...
  2. billyupnorf

Due for 100k service for ep3

Hi, my ep3 is due for 100k service and few other bits of work. Any ideas what a 100k service involves i.e oil, filter, spark plugs etc etc Also I need a front engine mount as the current one looks like it's got a split in it. Would it be a good idea for ES mounts while doing this? And the last...
  3. billyupnorf

Time for a new clutch ep3

I've used TDI for brakes and valve clearance before. They are about the same distance from me so I will certainly keep them in mind.
  4. billyupnorf

The MC swap seemed to of cured it. Saved my self a few quid for now. Thanks for all the recommendations, just out of curiosity where is grinspeed based? I found this screw laying in the engine bay just below the mc, I am assuming this is the cause
  5. billyupnorf

That's right, I am hoping I don't need a full clutch and it is just the MC that's faulty.
  6. billyupnorf

I just had a go at bleeding the whole system out and I found that the master cylinder is leaking, I will be changing that first, £90 + vat for master cylinder if that doesn't curate then I will be taking it TDI North Who have quoted £500 for full clutch kit.
  7. billyupnorf

Hi guys, I may need a new clutch on my ep3. Any ideas what the costs are for a job like this? It's 2004 face lift model. I am unable to put into gear as clutch goes down but no feeling / bite and sometimes the clutch pedal doesn't come back up and stays down Thanks Billy
  8. billyupnorf

EP3 Air Ducts OEM Fit LOOK!!!! ON EBAY!!!!

Found these http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/191130313616 I think if you email them they'l do the carbon one too.
  9. billyupnorf

Idle Problem

That's what happened to me after leaving it standing for 2 months, took it on motorway and did about 5-6 miles and it sorted out.
  10. billyupnorf

Used K100 given to me

I have been given a k100, my brother has just recently sold his ep3. The question I have is can I have this fitted and mapped to my car? His car was 2002 and mines a 2004 with few bolt ons, I have the dc catback and typhoon.
  11. billyupnorf

Thanks, will do that later, on graveyard shift tonight :(
  12. billyupnorf

Thanks, found some for £7 for 1 meter, hope it's longer enough
  13. billyupnorf

Just ordered mine,going for the carbon look. Thanks again mate.
  14. billyupnorf

Thanks mate, what pipe did you use on yours? Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking
  15. billyupnorf

Do you have any left?
Back