• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Blow

1. Blow

CTR to DC2

I did the swop, but via 330d. If you like driving and you like Honda Vtec's then you cannot go wrong. My only word of caution is that the DC2 is a raw car. It is noisey and has a very firm ride, but the feedback and handling is another level. Honda spent a lot of time and money developing the...
  2. Blow

S2000 & NSX NSX Type R for sale ??? In Fife ???

I remember the article and the awful colour in the Car Mag feature, if i remember it had a Mugen ECU or something, bargain price.
  3. Blow

Where the best Honda dealer in Cheshire for Servicing

I've been using them for 8 years and never had a problem. I trust them with my car and the wifes
  4. Blow

My Stealth Project ** UPDATED 02/08/2006 **

nice job mate. To finish swap the red H front badge for a normal H badge and remove the type R on the grill :lol: Next remove the side type r sticky decals and finally put a 1.6 badge on the boot. Now thats a Stealth machine :shock: Very nice motor by the way
  5. Blow

DC2 DB8 DC5 evo mag....... :P

back of the net :D Pity Honda don't make 'em like that any more :( :( :(
  6. Blow

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

agree with your mum :(
  7. Blow

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

looks a very slippery shape, wonder what the top end will be?
  8. Blow

S2000 & NSX LSD & S2000

cheers
  9. Blow

S2000 & NSX LSD & S2000

just a quick question do all standard S2000 run a rear LSD?
  10. Blow

Tanabe

better get bidding mate it's on ebay
  11. Blow

Tanabe

thank you, any more comments
  12. Blow

Tanabe

156 is only less than stock if you test it on the same day and same machine. its been proven that the stock figures vary and are less than claimed by Honda. I had no stock figure so it's difficult to say either way. Toda do have a good reputation but I also find the diesel look a bit strange...
  13. Blow

Tanabe

please read my earlier post re. mid range. Driving is not just about top end and numbers. Its about the whole range for me and the Tanabe performs well in the mid-range. I suppose you'd need to see the whole power graphs with torque etc. to compare the different systems. As for the 17.8 bhp...
  14. Blow

Tanabe

have you got any figures, dyno readings to back up these claims?
Back