• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bluecarisma

1. B

My JDM EP3

What Buddyclub rims are you after?! Ive got some dark grey/black 18" Buddyclub P1s i might be getting rid of, need some TLC though as the Mrs cant drive for toffee!!!!
  2. B

How do i adjust the drivers door?

Thats the problem the chap who ran the bodyshop has closed it down and moved back up north!!! Otherwise that would of been my first port of call.
  3. B

Anyone?! It's starting to do my head in now!
  4. B

Approx 6 months ago i had a new door fitted due to some scum bag throwing a large rock at the window but missing and hitting the drivers door. I had a new door fitted and now its dropped slightly and is catching the metal catch thats bolted to the door shut. It shuts properly as the door catch...
  5. B

SiKBoY's EK9

Yeah im interested in this info too. They still seem quite pricey for a decent example.
  6. B

Petrol, Constantly filling up!

Yeah mines similar to the above!
  7. B

Alarm control board

Yeah come the end i had to get mine done, the alarm wouldn't stop going off and drained the battery. With the new alarm board you also get one new key fob so that's not bad either. Ive re-programmed the other two fobs i had to this board, so in total i now have three key fobs and two keys...
  8. B

Alarm control board

I emailed Hamilton and Palmer saying that i dont want to pay Hondas prices and that a friend of mine was a ex Honda tech (which he's not!). A chap called Steve gave me a price for a new board and a price for a repair on my existing board which would have a turn-around repair time of approx four...
  9. B

Alarm control board

Ive got a 02 Pre-facelift CTR and have had the common alarm problem of it going off for no reason, its got considerably worse over the weekend and this morning the car has decided to totally immobilise itself. I had already been researching buying a new alarm control board from the alarm...
  10. B

EP3 Workshop manual

Anyone know where i can get this info from now? Not available on BigUpload.com anymore, the file breaks their Terms Of Service!!!
  11. B

dc5 wheels on ctr?

Lovely jubbly now all that is left to do is put mine back to standard and find a Champ White DC5 fairly local to Somerset and trade the bugger in!!!
  12. B

dc5 wheels on ctr?

I know im rdigging up an old thread but i just wondered whether you could fit EP3 wheels to the DC5. I have some 18inch Buddy Club P1s on Civic and am now on the prowl for a DC5 as a natural progression on from the civic. Would these wheels fit a DC5? The offset if i remember correctly is 42.
  13. B

From this..to this..then these..then this..now these..

Those wheels cost ten times the amount a new decent kitchen sink would cost!!!
  14. B

which to buy?

Email Julian at RareRims or PM him on the other forum, his username is Screamingvtec. You get a discount for being a forum member too.
  15. B

which to buy?

When i bought my Rota Sub Zeros from Julian at Rare Rimsh wheels with Toyo T1-Rs for approx £869. All balanced and ready to bolt in inc new wheel nuts and lockers. Delivery was also included in the price. As far as i'm aware there aren't many places that sell Rota wheels in the UK, Rare...
Back