• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by blueguy

1. blueguy

FK2 J's Exhaust

Not sure if this has been posted already as the news is a day old, but here's the latest on J's development of their exhaust for the FK2
  2. blueguy

FK2 FK2 general discussion

LMP spec Brembo's are going on TGM/RKC's FK2. Blows every other brake setup out of the water. Some trivia on these: Ridiculously light as they're monobloc and have every bit of excess material removed Greater piston force that the BTCC type Brembo's they normally use To change the pads you...
  3. blueguy

She's a racing driver. Met her in passing years ago at TGM, where Gaz borrowed a ramp to work on her race car.
  4. blueguy

From pictures I preferred the red/white, however after seeing a black and white one today in the flesh I couldn't agree with this more Sun. I would definitely go for black if I got one and to echo what most people have said, they look so much better in person. The only thing I don't like are the...
  5. blueguy

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Fitting smaller diameter wheels gives the same effect as shortening your final drive, you'll get faster pick up on acceleration. Of course if the tyre walls are higher then it negates the effect.
  6. blueguy

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Don't forget the RE-11's. I would guess the brake pads are uprated too. What I'm wondering about is what that mount looking thing is on the boot lid, just as it meets the rear windscreen?
  7. blueguy

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Nice car Loxy, good to see you back in a Honda
  8. blueguy

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Uncle Tom and I have been discussing it recently. We'll see :lol:
  9. blueguy

So a couple of weeks ago I finally made my return to track (not since Harv and I were synchronise drifting down Paddock Hill) at Snetterton with the guys from HOT. I hadn't seen them for a very long time so it was good to catch up. This was also the first proper shake down of the car since the...
  10. blueguy

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Just seen your for sale ad mate :(
  11. blueguy

Toyo R1R's - Anyone run these??

You shouldn't get R1R's if your issues are primarily damp slippy conditions on the road. They're great in the dry and on track though.
  12. blueguy

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Nice update Lottie. Do you know what Nitron did? Anything to the shims, different spring rates etc? I have to say on the road although (expectedly) stiff, mine are very stable. But then I did get mine after you test mules had been running them :)
  13. blueguy

Cheers. Re: Side protector - I honestly can't remember now, it was so long ago. What I do remember is that it was version 2, as version 1 just had Recaro stitched on and not ASM. These are only for specific seats mind.
  14. blueguy

Shhhhh! :lol:
  15. blueguy

Cheers. Looking forward to getting back on track with you guys Lottie :) It's taken 3 years to get all the parts (for the whole car) from various suppliers (mostly the J's parts from Sumo Power), coinciding with some compatibility issues and timing to to put it all together. But it's finally...
Back