• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bluenosesam

1. bluenosesam

Wheel bible: Loads of pics of different wheels on the CTR

ROTA P1'S Photo not too good will post another when i get some
  2. bluenosesam

3rd service

at last final payment made ctr has 29k and due it's 3rd service ie 3 year old are there any issues i should get my dealer to check before my warranty runs out on 11th june.
  3. bluenosesam

FN2 New Civic Type-R

Bad news Been in with my local Honda stealer today and got talking about the new CTR which he says will be finally for sale in March. The bad news is that it will only be available in the 4 standard Honda colours So White or Yellow will not be available
  4. bluenosesam

samco hose kits

As i have not modified my ctr as yet (tanabe system ordered) i have been given a set of samco hose's and have no idea how to fit these. could someone please advise.
  5. bluenosesam

Seat covers

Has anyone cleaned their seat covers? I have a 2004 CTR with std black alacantra and red covers
  6. bluenosesam

A-Plan Insurance

Great quotes! But do they insure Northern Ireland?
  7. bluenosesam

NORTHERN IRELAND

Hi all, Does anyone know any insurance companies which cover N.I. I am 39 and paying £750 f/c full no claims protected. no points and no mods. My own insurers will not cover me if i add any mods so i am limited. My policy runs out in about 8 weeks so any help will be appreciated...
  8. bluenosesam

VIEWING NEW WHEELS

Does anyone know of any site where you can view various alloy wheels on your car to help you make a decision? [/b]
  9. bluenosesam

All round tints on red?

Hi Gaz, I have my windows tinted all round and to me they look fine (see my milano red ctr posted 25/2/06 in members cars) i hope this helps you make your decision.
  10. bluenosesam

my milano red ctr

Glen, I had it set up for me by a friend who runs an ice shop. You can also set up the graphic equaliser via the remote. sorry i could not help
  11. bluenosesam

my milano red ctr

Alpine's excellent now that i've upgraded speakers. Front speakers are focal components in the back i've 12" kenwood sub boxed and 600 watt kenwood amp. the hu cost me £250.00 on the net I am from Belfast
  12. bluenosesam

my milano red ctr

13. bluenosesam

Add photo

help everytime i try to upload a photo of my car it fails saying there's not enough space even though it's a small jpeg
Back